When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PANERAI 194 LUMINOR SUBMERSIBLE 2500m

dadog13

Is that yours! WOW!!

(sorry, i know i'm not estaban.....)

i wish it was mine!

i just post this nice pics so members can enjoy them...or to compare them with reps...i know that 194 isn't released as a rep...that is why i posted the 111....024...092...and soon others!

• 2 months later...

not so long ago I posted this nice pics of the PANERAI 222 and asked dealers if they could make a version of it...and soon after it was released...maybe it wasn't me who started this LIMITED EDITION RELEASE but why not try to start one...

c'mon people add yourself as potential buyers for this one...and hope that some of the dealers could do a LIMITED EDITION of tis beauty....

I AM IN.......WHO ELSE?

super wow!!!

congratulations you have this one...

greetz arthur

not so long ago I posted this nice pics of the PANERAI 222 and asked dealers if they could make a version of it...and soon after it was released...maybe it wasn't me who started this LIMITED EDITION RELEASE but why not try to start one...

c'mon people add yourself as potential buyers for this one...and hope that some of the dealers could do a LIMITED EDITION of tis beauty....

I AM IN.......WHO ELSE?

Thank you my Croatian friend. I love that watch. I'd pay for a real 7750 in that one and call it quits.

BTW--I have to make my next "beach trip" to the Adriatic Coast. I think my wife and daughter would really like it. I've heard it's really beautiful.

Thank you my Croatian friend. I love that watch. I'd pay for a real 7750 in that one and call it quits.

BTW--I have to make my next "beach trip" to the Adriatic Coast. I think my wife and daughter would really like it. I've heard it's really beautiful.

well the adriatic coast is really beautifull and worth to be seen...

just a week more and i am on holiday...will be all day long on the beach... :yeah:

I am definately visiting Croatia this year.

Probably Vodice or Marina areas.

Cheers!

Hey Sql_pl...i am only 15 km away from Vodice...i work in Šibenik...

these year i am going to meet robi - verbal kint...maybe you'd be interested to join us...if we can arrange a meeting that would suite you...