When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs Help?

Hi i checked my tracking today.. and it said Your item was released from Customs(COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA MELB EMS) at 2007-07-23 17:47:00... it said that it has been released in melbourne.. but i live in adelaide which is in a different state.. how many times does a package go through the customs? does this mean that it'll get checked through customs again in adelaide? or this means that my package should be ok? because im concern about this :S and normally it took 1 day from customs to delivery but this time.. its been 2 days and it still hasn't arrived yet.. so yeh.. its not that i cant wait.. i can wait.. but i just wanna make sure that its been through the customs so i dont need to stress anymore :S

NICE!!! :Jumpy:

lol i know i cant wait.. i really need a watch right now.. all my watch are in the collection box.. and those watches i dont wear.. just for collections.. however my usual daily beater a tissot pr50 broke last week.. i smashed it on the floor.. and the quartz movement and the glass was broken.. so i needed a new daily beater.. so i decided to get the UPO.. and i heard the 3717 is very accurate to the gen.. so that'll go into my collections box too after i changed the datewheel :p

anyway so ur from melbourne? or sydney? :)

lol i know i cant wait.. i really need a watch right now.. all my watch are in the collection box.. and those watches i dont wear.. just for collections.. however my usual daily beater a tissot pr50 broke last week.. i smashed it on the floor.. and the quartz movement and the glass was broken.. so i needed a new daily beater.. so i decided to get the UPO.. and i heard the 3717 is very accurate to the gen.. so that'll go into my collections box too after i changed the datewheel :p

Ah, dropped watch syndrome...nasty!

Ah, dropped watch syndrome...nasty!

In Sydney right now.

haha i know oh well another reason to get a new watch :p.. i took it back to the AD and they told me that they gonna have to send it back to tissot or something to repair it.. i thought its not even worth it, to fix the damn watch it'll cost me probably 200$.. then i thought id just get a UPO.. looks better than tissot anyway :p and its an omega heheheh.. ahh yeh hows sydney treatin u? :p..

It could do with heating up, the novelty of winter has worn off! Plus my watches are freezing in the morning....need a little warmer for them or something! :animal_rooster:

With the tissot I definitely know the man to ask about the glass, it might be an easy swap with the quartz movement, don't know too much about them. What I mean is, it might be possible to make it functional without the official repair and parts perhaps.

In a couple of months I have a visitor coming over with a gen 3717, so I'm keen to see it before pouncing on that one. :)

haha was quite warm in adelaide today actually... sunny and most girls were dressing sexy.. sunshine and all :)... do you know what kind of quarts movement is in the tissot? and the glass? do you know how much to repair them? but i don't really care about the tissot anymore lol.. i just want my planet ocean :p

The PO is the way to go - did you go for orange or black? Or black and orange? :p

black and orange all the way!! :p.. mannnnnnnn ihope this wait is worth it.. nothing beats getting a perfect rep after waiting for so longgg.. but nothing is worst than waiting for so long and get some effed up reps with misaligned bezel, misaligned blablablabla.. i just hope everything is workinga nd good and ready to hit the water.. coz my tissot can go under water :p

Um........released in Melbourne and I live in Melbourne...........coincidence I think not :whistling:

Ken ;)

lol hey ken!! ur in melbourne?? OMG!!! coincidence indeed!!!! because my dad's birthday is coming up and HE ABSOLUTELY LOVES montblanc pens.. and believe it or not I LOVE st dupont lighters and my girlfriend for some reason LOVES bags.. so omg omg omg and i heard that you sell these things.. ouftttttt ill be ordering some stuff from you soon if that is ok? you sell these things right? :o

It's a mystery!! :p

New chimp pregnancy at Melbourne zoo....kenburg lives near Melbourne zoo!! Coincidence?!?! :lol::animal_rooster:

HA HA! mystery indeed.. she likes wats that brand called.. chloe or something.. and she was gonna buy one for $3000.. then i pretended i got a heart attack in the shop so she didnt buy it :p

she was gonna buy one for $3000.. then i pretended i got a heart attack in the shop so she didnt buy it :p

I've long since quit faking heart attacks in shops. So much easier and more convincing to have a real one! :p

I'm saving my oscar winning performance for when I first hear the phrase "Dad, I want a pony."

I've long since quit faking heart attacks in shops. So much easier and more convincing to have a real one! :p

I'm saving my oscar winning performance for when I first hear the phrase "Dad, I want a pony."

dammit that reminds me.. if i marry her that means i have to go through "Dad, I want a pony." but don't worry ill teach her to say "Dad, don't worry about the UPO, just buy yourself a UPO"... hehhe

omg this is getting on my nerves now!!! i swear the postman came today and no one was home.. so they left a card saying that theyre gonna left the package at erindale post office :\.. but then i called the australian post office and told em that where is erindale post office and they said they couldn't find where erindale post office is :\.. so now theyre gonna do an investigation on the package.. this is really pissing me off.. i hope they dont open the package :\