When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys im new and a little scared!

waffles

Just want to say hi to everyone as i am new here. Well i ordered my first rep yesterday from Josh. I ordered the $108.00 beginmariner. MY only thing i am worried about is customs here in the US, seems like Rolex reps get hit harder than other reps. I mean i don't know what they can do to me... i don't want to get sued sent to jail or anything like that. I guess i am just worried and freaking out. Well guys any reassurance or previous experiences with sutoms would help.Thanks

So i should tell Josh to cancel my order...? I thought there have been other people here on this froum from the US that have bought rolex reps from out of the the country(China). guess i am wrong...

Waffles, people here and in other forums order Rolexes all the time. Of course, do as you wish, but I think you'll be fine. :)

By the way, Joshua is FAMOUS for wrapping his presents in such a way, that surely they could survive a meteor hitting Mother Earth...

I'm sure he does this for many reasons, safety being the most important, but a Customs officer must look at that package and say, "Whoa nellie! I ain't openin' that!".

I will also PM you with another detail, which perhaps should not be revealed publicly. It freaks people out if they don't know what to expect. Hang tight. This is my last post of the night, and it's a dilly! ;)

the only watch that i never got it was a rolex...won it in the RT watch polls...had it sent as a prize from Silix and never got it...so i decided never to order one...in the end, i am not a rolex guy...

rolex are by far the most popular watch brand among the majority of the people who are aware of the existance of high end brands...so it seems some guy in the customs is wearing one right now while i am typing....

Guest carlsbadrolex

Ive ordered nearly 20 replicas from outside the US. Of them, 12 have been Rolex. I have never had one taken by customs. In tracking the EMS packages, I once had a Rolex shows as being in customs possession for a whopping 22 minutes. The longest hold up was 15 hours.

On the flip side of this, a coworker of mine ordered a rep Omega two weeks ago and it WAS confiscated. He received a notice in the mail yesterday... Fortunately, his dealer has already re-shipped a replacement at no cost.

If you stick with the dealers on this site, you wont have to worry!

Guest carlsbadrolex
The only thing to say is.....Cavity Search Impending

NO SUCH THING HAS EVER HAPPENED AT GITMO!!! And Abu Ghirab was just a figment of our disgusting imaginations!

NO SUCH THING HAS EVER HAPPENED AT GITMO!!! And Abu Ghirab was just a figment of our disgusting imaginations!

Unfortunately, Abu Ghraib was all too real during Saddam's time. I think cavity searches classified as foreplay then. Or maybe his sons thought prisoners were secretly concealing AP RO's in rose gold within their persons.

Let us know when it arrives and what you think. A lot of us have the same one in either Asian or swiss ETA.

Hopefully it doesnt get delivered by the "FBI rolex counterfeit task force undercover agents".... :unsure:

(just kidding) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hehe

you'll have no problems and if you do, you've ordered from a great dealer that will make it right in the end.

cheers

Lonnie