When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newest Arrival

Triodus

Just wish it had the ceramic bezel...its a dead give away... anyone know when they will be available or how to make this happen with a real bezel on a rep?

You've to wait for a few months for ceramic bezel, Angus is working on it and hopefully, we should see it happen before christmas this year........

I happen to think that that is a kick a$$ watch. I like the green GMT hand, green GMT Master II lettering and the green datewheel. Big deal if it has a few tells, it's still a great looking watch IMO. If anyone should ever happen to call you out, just tell them how much you didn't pay for it!

I happen to think that that is a kick a$$ watch. I like the green GMT hand, green GMT Master II lettering and the green datewheel. Big deal if it has a few tells, it's still a great looking watch IMO. If anyone should ever happen to call you out, just tell them how much you didn't pay for it!

Glad you like it, I bought it for just that reason, it is different. I never really worry about someone calling me out, like you said, if someone does say something, I just tell them that I am spending all the money that I saved on watches buying more Guns $ Ammo.

"SOF"

Hmmm this is a tempting watch all do i will wait to se what Angus pulls out of his slevee ...

Triodus ... whats the movement in this swiss 2836 - 2 , thats moded to run the gmt hand ?

To all ... how reliable is the gmt hand and is it easy to set as i remeber the 2836 is not a gmt movement ?

correct me if wrong please ...

Anyway sweet looking watch , regards Laz

Hmmm this is a tempting watch all do i will wait to se what Angus pulls out of his slevee ...

Triodus ... whats the movement in this swiss 2836 - 2 , thats moded to run the gmt hand ?

To all ... how reliable is the gmt hand and is it easy to set as i remeber the 2836 is not a gmt movement ?

correct me if wrong please ...

Anyway sweet looking watch , regards Laz

Thanks Man,

It is a 2836-2. Ialso have an Omega SMP GMT with the same movement, I haven't had any problems with either one. I also can't wait to see the ceramic bezel. If it does happen I will be replacing mine.

"SOF"