When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swan Neck

thecrow

mossanti Posted Today, 03:12 PM

I like the 177H ..how much do he charge for that ? ..looks pretty awesome ..I should look at this 177

Andrew's 177 looks pretty good.

swan neck or not im going for the CN unitas..

even my watchsmith commended(CN unitas) if the watch is properly

oil and serviced it should last as long as any swiss made one. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you compare I believe it worths more the CN movement serviced than the Swiss un-serviced.

And if you don't want to service the CN movement... keep it till it dies and then get a new watch. ;)

Swan Neck on that watch is NOT working as it should.

Agreed - The SNR should be right up against the regulating arm if it were to do anything. This one doesn't. I also suspect that the "screw" on the other side doesn't do anything either. You're supposed to be able to turn that screw to accurately move the regulation arm, and in every replcia I've seen there's no real screw there - it's just a non moving pin.

If you compare I believe it worths more the CN movement serviced than the Swiss un-serviced.

And if you don't want to service the CN movement... keep it till it dies and then get a new watch. ;)

I totally agree with you veni, i would go for a swan neck only if it was as the gen (working and looking the same) my first pam 183 has swan neck but all my other pams is cn movemets.

John