When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

fiddy from trusty (more pics added)

Ulich05

Since I dont have 25 posts I can't write a review in the review section so i'll put one here ;) Andrew is extreemly helpful, has great prices, great service and quick shipping. I placed the order sunday night, he had it shipped from his suplier and provided me with a tracking number on wednesday. 7 business days later I received it. I haven't taken any other pictures and can do so once I get some time.

MOVEMENT: Asian Unitas 6497 Hand Wind

CASE DIAMETER: 47mm

THICKNESS: 16mm

DIAL COLOR: Black SandWich Dial

CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316L

BRACELET: Brown Leather Band with Big Pre-V Buckle

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire

BACK GLASS: Sapphire Display Case Back

BEZEL: Smooth Polished Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: No (descrition said it does but the asian movement does not have a hack movement)

CLASP TYPE: Big Pre-V Buckle

DATE INDICATOR:

GMT HAND:

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistant

Limited Edition Luminor 47mm Series - A Must Have for ALL PANERAI Collectors

CURVED Front Glass

"REG TM" Marking on Crown Guard

1:1 Case crafted like the genuine

In the picture theres a bit of dust on the case and a tiny water mark on the sapphire (from me). The watch is in perfect shape. Enjoy. The lume pic is partially blocked by what I used to block out the light. Everything lights up though. I will eventually send it off to The Zigmeister for a relume. If you want pics of anything else let me know.

41368-38071.jpg

41368-38072.jpg

41368-38073.jpg

41368-38074.jpg

41368-38075.jpg

41368-38076.jpg

41368-38077.jpg

Edited by Ulich05

@Ulich05:

Great watch, about the movement, The Zigmeister has post a review of this Asian unitas, he said that it's a great

Movement, very reliable, in my personal opinion it's a lot better than the Asian automatics.

About Andrew, he is a great guy.

Congratulations wear it well B)

That`s what is holding me back also. But maybe we should just buy it and wear the monster. :D

Thanks Ulich for the pics and the review.

I thought it might be too big as well. I do not have large wrists but this watch wears well. It's all about wearing your watch and not letting your watch wear you! If you buy it, you'll like it. Trust me. Great convo starter as well because it is so big. Best of all, the ladies are quick to comment on it :D

BTW are you from Prague?

I'm a 4th generation american as my family is origionally from there. But I have never been out of the USA.

I just got back from getting my haircut and to my surprise everyone there knew about panerai and was drooling over my watch. Rightfully so, they all had really really bad reps and thought mine was real :Jumpy:

Edited by Ulich05