When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breakfast at Panerai

Victoria

Wow V, I am impressed, you certainly have a passion for the Pams.

I like to think I helped a little, ((maybe?) with my post of different sized watches on my 6.5" wrist.

Good for you, and wear them proudly.

Wow V, I am impressed, you certainly have a passion for the Pams.

I like to think I helped a little, ((maybe?) with my post of different sized watches on my 6.5" wrist.

Good for you, and wear them proudly.

Thanks, Rima! And may I just say that YOU and Maciek's girlfriend were the single reason I decided to try out my first PAM. That's it. Both your photo series.

If not for your photos, I would still be emailing Paul about "Where is my Calatrava, beeatch!".

I owe you, big time. :)

P.S.: Haha, Cornerstone. It so happens my bf is a very confident man. He doesn't need a big ole Fiddy to compensate for certain, ahem, shortcomings that certain, ahem, men have here, okay! Anyway, everyone knows the mama rules the roost in Italian households. I'm set for life. :fullmop:

@swidad: It gets worse???? Dear Baby Jesus on Swiss Cheese!

Great collection Vic.. :)

the 'waffle' strap though on the 154 is definately not OEM.. It is a cheap crap rep strap.. Panerai never issued a strap like this.

I thought so, V. :(

They came with the little "Made in Austria" package and everything, and look very nice, smell of leather, and have the correct markings, I admit. But something told me they weren't OEMs. But I paid a fraction of the OEM cost...

I will amend the post with inverted commas for "OEM".

P.S.: Somewhere, maybe in Don, or Dirk's Photobucket site, I've seen the waffle offered. And on ViaPaneristi, they have one photograph in the "World of Straps" section, which shows it. So I said, hey, why not.

P.P.S.: The only one I am missing, of the big strapmakers, unless you count Hirsch and Camille Fournet, et al., is the XaMas model. I remember your own hommage to the XaMas, and if you ever get a spare moment from your house-building, I'm in for one!

I thought so, V. :(

They came with the little "Made in Austria" package and everything, and look very nice, smell of leather, and have the correct markings, I admit. But something told me they weren't OEMs. But I paid a fraction of the OEM cost...

I will amend the post with inverted commas for "OEM".

P.S.: Somewhere, maybe in Don, or Dirk's Photobucket site, I've seen the waffle offered. And on ViaPaneristi, they have one photograph in the "World of Straps" section, which shows it. So I said, hey, why not.

P.P.S.: The only one I am missing, of the big strapmakers, unless you count Hirsch and Camille Fournet, et al., is the XaMas model. I remember your own hommage to the XaMas, and if you ever get a spare moment from your house-building, I'm in for one!

Yes.. they have all the correct markings but if you see the packaging it says TAN in the colour :)

You mean the XaMas hommage in my signature (3rd photo from left)? You like the stitching or the leather or both? :p

Yes.. they have all the correct markings but if you see the packaging it says TAN in the colour :)

EEK! So it does...ah well. Confirmed.

You mean the XaMas hommage in my signature (3rd photo from left)? You like the stitching or the leather or both? :p

BOTH! Me want! :sorcerer: *jumps up and down on V's lap like a little girl*

Hehe. Thanks, sssurfer. You have one thing going for you that I love in a man -- you're Eyetalian. :victory:

Right now, I'm actually rather smitten with one of your paesan, and I have the great fortune that he's possibly even more smitten with me....so as you know, one of God's greatest blessings is to be in love with a good, decent person.

And to own a Panerai! :)

Hehe. Thanks, sssurfer. ...

Right now, I'm actually rather smitten with one of your paesan, and I have the great fortune that he's possibly even more smitten with me....so as you know, one of God's greatest blessings is to be in love with a good, decent person.

And to own a Panerai! :)

He he... naturally I know, V... it was just my way to tell you of my highest esteem about you. :)

In consideration of my poor English, that was the shortest way for an Eyetalian :lol: to make his thought clear...