When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breakfast at Panerai

Victoria

VICTORIA'S PANERAI COLLECTION

...well, so far.

:D

293293-3890.jpg

I first started collecting Panerai watches two weeks into my rep career, which started shortly before I registered on this site, 17 June 2007. A month later, and I had bought these 11 models. Sadly, the Fiddy seen to the left had to be returned, having arrived with that exploding "sapphire" crystal.

But don't worry. There are 4 more PAMs on jetplanes, as we speak...

And yes, I will get a DSN Ultimate Fiddy one day. You can take that to the bank.

293293-3891.jpg

Left to Right:

PAM 217h (TWP). Strap by Tootall, RWI forum member, custom-made model B2 vintage.

PAM 127 (Forum Member): Rep strap. Buckle momentarily being used on above.

PAM 199 (Paul): Strap by Greg Stevens Design, custom-made Crazy Horse in black stitch.

PAM 183h (TWP): OEM calf strap. PVD Buckle by TWP.

293293-3892.jpg

Left to Right:

PAM 210 (TWP). Rep strap. But ordered a custom-made StrapCulture Rad Historic #2 for it, already.

PAM 190 (TWP): Strap, the Metta Catherina -- made of 200+ year-old Russian leather hide salvaged from a shipwrecked Danish ship, via Risti.

PAM 118 (Forum Member): Strap, PAV 91 via Timeconnection.biz. The Holy Grail of Panerai straps.

Fantasy Mini-Fiddy (Paul): Strap by Officine Firenze by Mario Paci, "Medici, Vecchia Sella in Noce" via Timeconnection.biz.

293293-3893.jpg

Left to Right:

REDUX

PAM 111h (Andrew). Strap by "V", forum member, custom strapmaker, made of select Greek hide.

PAM 154 (Toro Bravo, Repgeeks in-house Collector): OEM "waffle" black strap. Have bought two OEM buckles on eBay, which are on their way.

PAM 076 (Forum Member): Strap, PAV 99 via Timeconnection.biz.

STILL TO ARRIVE: PAM 111h, PAM 177h, PAM 113 (Andrew). Lumed/ARed PAM 005 (TWP). Have bought 31 straps, with well over 25 on their way, including StrapWorks, PawMarker, Simona, Zeugma, etc. and also two by Savage of RWI fame.

NOTE: The OEM straps above, especially the waffle pattern, I have been reliably informed are almost certainly not OEMs. Ah well.

Comments not only sought, but welcomed. :hands:

Guest carlsbadrolex

I just wrote a really witty post about your collection... Then deleted the entire thing. Im not sure there is anything to say about what you have there.

Except for HOLY SH%^!!!! Thats one hell of a collection!!! Wear each and every one of them in good health!

I just wrote a really witty post about your collection...

I do that all the time, then my power goes off, or I press delete by mistake, and all my witty retorts evaporate before my very eyes. Just so that you know, I'm hilarious.

Except for HOLY SH%^!!!! Thats one hell of a collection!!! Wear each and every one of them in good health!

THANK YOU, CARLSBADROLEX!!

God willing, I will, and with the knowledge accrued here, I will improve the collection incrementally every day. :)

Wow, a trip to the Doctor for some medication for that Paneraitis!

Owning a Panerai is like...

...eating M&Ms.

...munching Fritos

...snacking on peanuts

...owning Jimmy Choos

You CANNOT have just one. :)

To accumulate such a wonderful collection of Pam's in that timescale is nothing short of a miracle! Beautiful collection!

THANKS TOO! :)

I am very proud. Of my collection, but also, a little proud of myself. *g*

Lookin' good! B)

Mercy boku, Cornerstone. ;)

I know I have a lot of cheapie versions, but that's okay. There are a few that are not my cuppa, and if I had paid more than what I did, I would've been upset.

And would've had less cash on hand to buy MORE.

MORE MORE MORE! That's my by-word.

I am Capitalism walking in high-heels. :)

To my fellow OCD PAM Freak: you are one cool Bird. Wear them all in good health!

Bless you, my son! ;)

Yes, one cannot be a true collector and not be the tiniest bit obsessive-compulsive. That's why I am up at 2:33 AM awaiting an email reply from a Chinese collector...damn these timezones.

You sure your name isn't PAM?

That's my middle name! ;)

Nice collection you have there...your second addiction will probably be "straps"!

Thanks, Maikel.

I figure that buying 15 reps and 50 straps is better than buying 1 gen, and having money left over for MAYBE 5 straps.

Though I am cash-strapped (groan) at the moment, at least I have loads of goodies to look at it for years to come.

vbarrett... I haven't pee'd myself in ages. :wub:

Aww, thanks, X!

I am very gratified as to the replies, and what they said. I know it takes A LOT to impress members of this high-calibre board so I am doubly honoured.

By the way, Fitmic, as mentioned in one of my 600+ posts ;), my boyfriend is not into watches at all. I will try to change that in time.

(Off for the night. See you guys tomorrow!)

Great collection of watches and beautiful strap choices VB!!!^^^

Your collecting pattern looks vaguely familiar LOL

Yes, you will have a gen soon, but just to let you know.... it gets worse, trust me^^

Wear them well!