When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Dial PAMs

Victoria

This is a call-out to any PAM 113 (or white-dial PAM) owner to show his or her strap to go with this white-faced beauty. Puhlease! :victory:

So far, however, I've found that my black-faced PAM watches are more versatile for strap choice colours. Or is it me?

And my lack of deep summer tan...

My 188 is wearing a Gen croc strap... I also have a carbon fiber strap and a black strap for it.

295936-1855.jpg

PRECISELY! You went for the exact same colour "look" as I did, Carlsbadrolex, although my strap isn't nearly as gorgeous as yours, of course. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

295936-1856.jpg

I have found that deep russett is the best colour for the white-faced PAM.

- I put on my Crazy Horse with black stitch. Eh.

- The Anacardo. So-so.

- The black cordovan/black stitches Manuffature Firenze, meh.

Just the OF Mario Paci cognac strap above made the white-dial stand out beautifully.

I bought a blue gator strap on RWI -- I'm hoping that might be interesting for the PAM 113.

295936-1857.jpg

Still like the watch, a lot. But I am not pleased by its lack of versatility in strap changes...

Vic It is not as versatile as the black dialed Pams but there are some straps that are born to go with the white dial...

I know you don't like suede straps but the tan Mp4 is the perfect match..

295994-1768.jpg

295994-1769.jpg

Here are some photos of my old franken 003 with different straps..

Black Calvin Klein

295994-1770.jpg

Black with white stitching Calvin Klein

295994-1771.jpg

295994-1772.jpg

V/HKTAN Tan shrunk

295994-1773.jpg

295994-1774.jpg

PRADA black strap

295994-1775.jpg

295994-1776.jpg

295994-1777.jpg

V/HKTAN SERGIO TACCHINI

295994-1778.jpg

295994-1779.jpg

Strapmasters SHARK

295994-1780.jpg

295994-1781.jpg

295994-1782.jpg

I agree that the white dials are just as flexible in strap choices.

My 188 has settled into the GEF LaSpezia Cognac but I also like the MP XI Papaya on it or a TWB brown gator.

SEE! Guys look. You're posting mainly variations of reddish-coloured straps, and black ones! That's what I mean.

V, I will note your suggestion about the MP distressed though. I have a brown distressed Toscana which I haven't worn, because it didn't go well with my black-faced ones. :)

I do have to say that the SS bracelet looked much better on the white-dial than the black-faced PAMs though, Subzero1.

Recently, Tootall on RWI posted a pic of a strap he had made which honoured his backwoods Florida boy roots -- it was rattle-snake! I thought to myself, now THAT would go beautifully with the white-dial PAMs.

And why? Because it would give it OOMPH. That's what I feel the white-dials lack. OOMPH. They're gorgeous, but lack OOMPH.

This message was brought to you by the Society for the Appreciation and Preservation of OOMPH (Miami Beach Chapter).

I was wondering what your point was Vic B)

Heh. ;)

Great followup SS bracelet shots, Subzero1. And glad you "see" what I am saying.

Also, Slay, I bought an "LV cherry" (very very light pink, practically white) strap from Paw Marker, which I am yet to receive.

296248-1598.jpg

I noticed Taikonaut has a pure white one with yellow stitching too.

296248-1599.jpg

(Strapcode.com -- anyone here ever order from them?)

We'll see...

P.S.: Rolli, just clicked on your shark. That looks great! I would buy one...