When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strapitis

Victoria

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy..... Intervention time ....

THIS COMING FROM YOU, LANIKAI??? :lol:

but wait let me finish ordering my straps fo the weekend first .... You go girl ..... noticed their are no girli .. girl colours in your collection ....atta boy girl ....

Dude, I have a pink cover on my phone, a pink Motorola bluetooth earthingie, and a pink laptop cover! Oh, and these pink Chucks.

P.S.: Got my LV natural cherry from Pawmaker, which counts as pink. And also my Bob Vanilla which looks to-die-for with my 113. So there! :p

Gosh 80 some odd straps and thousands spent within the course of a month and a half :huh: I don't think I'd admit that in public ;) why don't you take all that disposable income and buy a nice gen Pam (or two)? At lease that way they will still be running after a year or two and you'll have some watches to put all those straps on :):D:lol::p

Gosh 80 some odd straps and thousands spent within the course of a month and a half :huh: I don't think I'd admit that in public ;)

Hehe. Maybe not next time. :)

But hey, also I'm thinking, I'm super proud of what I did. That's hours late at night dealing with a myriad of Chinese vendors, trying to get just the right watches, etc.

I've packed a year's worth of experience in 1 month! And anything I learn, I share with newbies!

why don't you take all that disposable income and buy a nice gen Pam (or two)? At lease that way they will still be running after a year or two and you'll have some watches to put all those straps on :):D:lol::p

HAH. That's so true, MK08.

But as Kruzer00 guessed already, I've already made discrete enquiries into buying a gen Panerai. I'm thinking the base 112.

But don't worry. RWG.CC is my "home". I'll not ever leave you for the oft-snobbish gen forums. :p

Thread cleaned up and all off topic posts removed. Keep it on topic, or I'll keep removing posts.

Forum rules:

[5] - NEVER use the REAL name or any other info that can reveal the real identity of other members. If you feel like posting your full real name, please do so, but unless you have a written permission to post somebody else’s name, DON'T!

[7] - Be nice to each other and respect the RWG admin team and moderators. No personal attacks. In particular, malicious comments that insult others based on race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual preference will not be tolerated. The fastest way to get removed from the community is to turn a discussion into a personal confrontation.

WOW Victoria :o

That is Powermax buying if I ever :lol:

Very nice taste in straps and Pam's :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You have caught up to me (on Pams) and I've been at this for 4 years :p

Dluddy...not sure if you remember this...but remember that very first photoshoot of my two PAMs I posted? "PAM at the Beach".

Well, I had to that point just received that very day my wonderful GeF Marrone strap, which I was fit to burst with pride over. Put that on my first true worthy PAM, the Andrew 111h.

But on the stupid fantasy Mini-Fiddy by Paul, I had on a crappy strap by a vendor on the *bay. It was a black mock-croc, so thin and untasty that Wonderbread would laugh at it.

So you replied something like. "Great shots, Vic. Definitely gotta get a better strap on that Mini Fiddy, though. :victory:".

WELL! :)

I didn't say anything at the time, but women often internalise those things, and though you meant NOTHING bad by it all, don't get me wrong -- I took it as a challenge.

LOOK AT ME BOY! Just look at me now! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edit: Correction! It was Deltatahoe, not you! Drat. Women remember, but sometimes we remember what we want, not the truth. :gun:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=280144

Hehe.

Actually, if my credit card company would ever get my cheque, and thus I would be free to spend more money on reps...I am indeed buying one in ceramic soon!

The white HBB. :wub:

I dunno about ceramics,but I do have a strap made with some tightly woven textile (cotton with manmade stiching threads ),fitted to a LOCMAN Mare.It feels great,and for the hot days

is a breather.I cannot stand leather straps for about half a year(too warm for my wrist). So I do it with rubber,mostly.

As for my Pan,It's an Arktos 2005 model ,for the time being,and leather straps are a little bit of non fitters to it. But come the fall, I might try some black matt straps to it,since it is brushed steel,and shiny ones could make it kitchy.

I dunno about ceramics,but I do have a strap made with some tightly woven textile (cotton with manmade stiching threads ),fitted to a LOCMAN Mare.

Hmm, sounds like a NATO or military strap? I am wearing one here with the Radiomir base, 210.

300492-2704.jpg

It feels great,and for the hot days

is a breather.I cannot stand leather straps for about half a year(too warm for my wrist). So I do it with rubber,mostly.

Ahh. I've heard the same from other men. Dad wears only SS bracelets for the sweat reason too.

But then you guys have hairier arms than me!

...I think. :o

As for my Pan,It's an Arktos 2005 model ,for the time being,and leather straps are a little bit of non fitters to it. But come the fall, I might try some black matt straps to it,since it is brushed steel,and shiny ones could make it kitchy.

The Arktos is a monster! I hope you will feature it one day in the Wrist-Checks. :)

(I hear you about kitschy though)

Hmm, sounds like a NATO or military strap? I am wearing one here with the Radiomir base, 210.

No it's not either. It is a 24mm ,cheap,just $ 35 strap sold officially by Locman. It is a very interesting alternative to leather and bracelet. You see some manufacturers got the message and trying to cater for the needs of the man in the street

But then you guys have hairier arms than me!

...I think. :o

Yes it is,it's true