When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New forum addition - Shoutbox

Admin

Things are finally starting to fall in place after tons of errors and too many hours of work. I'm currently re-installing most of the old features + a bunch of new ones. I have started out by adding a Shoutbox on the frontpage of the forum. It will not show up in any other pages. So go ahead and try it out.

Later today, I will hopefully finally have the new solution for upgrades in place, so stay tuned ;)

Sudoku is back online....

Love the Shoutbox, Admin.

Whatever happened to that new feature I noticed in the new system? When you posted a thread, you as thread starter (only) got to see who had read it. Or was that too Big Brotherish for you to let it remain? :)

FOLLOWUP: Gotcha, Admin! Good to know.

Love the Shoutbox, Admin.

Whatever happened to that new feature I noticed in the new system? When you posted a thread, you as thread starter (only) got to see who had read it. Or was that too Big Brotherish for you to let it remain? :)

I think I wrote this somewhere else, but I had to remove all the extra features that was installed, so this is why it's gone. I am now slowly adding all the new features again, so it will return, in on form or another ;)

T