When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai On SS Bracelets

TWP

The great thing about panerai watches is that they allow individual expression. Many have never heard of these watches prior to going rep forums. The great thing about panerai watches, which I am sure that everyone knows, is the simple fact is their versatility. I am a distrubutor of Strap Culture Straps and have the advantage of dressing up some of my nicest panerai reps.

The other day I could not help but to throw a ss bracelet on one of my favorite models, the 112H. Once again I am in love with the shear beauty of these watches on stainless steel. This has not left my wrist the past two days and has gotten more looks on ss than any leather strap i have thrown it on.

Last night my wife and I celebrated our fourth anniversary and you should have seen the looks when I walked into Ruth's Chris with my 112H lumed by Vaccum, glowing like a flashlight.

299301-3483.jpg

299301-3484.jpg

299301-3485.jpg

Guest carlsbadrolex

WOW there TWP, Ruth's Chris??? Lastnight??? I was there at 7pm. Sporting my 188!!! I got some nice looks also!

Happy Anniversary!

Edited by carlsbadrolex

WOW there TWP, Ruth's Chris??? Lastnight??? I was there at 7pm. Sporting my 188!!! I got some nice looks also!

Happy Anniversary!

Yeah that is right. We both had the filet, well my wife had the petite filet. I love their food, but seriously people were looking into our booth trying to catch glimpses of the torch on my arm.

@Subzero

That is an impressive collection you have there. I like the 089. Are they in constant rotation or do you have a favorite?

Cheers

I think Panerai bracelets are some of the most beautiful made. I'd love to have a stainless & titanium combo bracelet, if I could find one without breaking the bank.

Here is my SS:

299836-3079.gif

And a cheaper imitation one:

299836-3080.gif

If you look close the cheap one has the band end piece as an integral part of the lugs:

299836-3081.gif

Here is a cheap clasp and a better quality rep clasp.

299836-3082.gif

299836-3083.gif

Very cool interlocking links and screws:

299836-3084.gif

Coming to the topic of SS bracelets on pannies, does anyone know if the OEM SS bracelets that come with some of the 44mm pannies are 24/24 straight or 24/22 tapered?

The reason I asked is because I have two polished/brushed bracelets from different dealers, one is straight and the other tapered. I'm looking forward to install one of these onto the coming 111H that will be arriving soon.

303003-963.jpg

303003-964.jpg

303003-965.jpg

Personally, I prefer the tapered one. However, quality of the straight one seems better. Also, it seems that most of the dealers are offering only the straight one. Hence my question.

303003-966.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Pubus

I love the 113G on ss. I never thought i would but after putting it on a bracelet it is hard for me to change it back to a strap. Do you have the same problems with yours? You know after you get use to the weight and look of the ss bracelets is it hard to switch to leather?

yup Prince :) Thats the main problem, since ss went there theres no option of getting it off :)

And yes, its heavy, but I know that it is and have to accept that :p

oh and btw, this is the 113G i got from your pam crazy sale :p

Cheers

Ahh most excellent my friend. I have started ordering all my pams on ss now and will offer them with ss and leather. I really think that it is the way to go. Sure there will be a premium charged for the ss bracelet, but rest assured it will not be the $75 dollars that most collectors charge for this bracelet.

Everyone wants to talk about leather, hey lets not forget about SS.