When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Problem

veyron

Hello,

I had ordered some watches by silix. Total 970 dollar incl shipping. And i wanted to pay with moneybookers. So i send the money with moneybookes to .........

A friend of my had ordered a Panerai scuderia. He had send them a mail with the question under which order code he has to send the money with moneybookers. Silix answered that they don't have a moneybookers account!

So what do i need to do? I have send 970 dollars that e-mail! The problem is silix doesn't answer very quick on e-mail.

How do you send your money to silix?

And do you think I ever see my money back?

(sorry for my bad english)

Edited by veyron

I had ordered some watches by silix. Total 970 dollar incl shipping. And i wanted to pay with moneybookers. So i send the money with moneybookes to silixprime@gmail.com

Has the money come out of your account?

I paid Silix (not that address, but another one I'm not going to share for security purposes) by Moneybookers last year. This is their current info:

"We accept MoneyBookers, Western Union, bank transfer, and we could take credit card directly. Please email us at silixprime@gmail.com for instruction. We change our Paypal account from time to time. Thanks. 2006-06-08"

you are in the "Messaging Centre" now...click on tab "send money"

Then you have the choice:

I have sent money to someone but they have not received it

I wish to cancel a send money transaction

I have an escrow enquiry

I have a Mass Pay enquiry

If I send money to someone, do they need to have a Moneybookers account

General send money enquiries

In your case take the second solution ", you need to fill in your transaction ID.

Hope this helps to get your money back

PS: "The recipient does not need to have a Moneybookers account at the time of sending the money

but they must register at Moneybookers in order to collect the money sent to their email address."

Edited by paulV

I have tried it, but then they say this:

This transaction is processed therefore Moneybookers cannot reverse the payment. We recommend you contact the recipient directly and make arrangements for them to return the money to you. If you are a victim of fraud, please report this in our Account/Security section

But the question is: who is the owner of the mb account silixprime@gmail.com. The name silixprime@gmail.com is registered by mb. Thats the reason why i blindly send the money to it because on their website stand that they accenpt moneybookers. And who else should register a email as silixprime@gmail.com by mb?

My last couple of orders has been from silix and have ever confidence in them Corgi, yes it can take a day to gen an answer from them but they do answer.

On topic, has the money left your account Veyron? having never used money bookers but if no one has that account that you sent it too then no one can claim the money?

Glad it worked out :)

I was going to say that sometimes they can be cagey about giving out the details of accounts, that's how they stop them getting shut down. For that matter it might be a good idea to edit the email addresses above now so that the account doesn't get shut down with your money in it :D

I am always scared of ordering from him... even though he has a Franck Muller box whose price really can't be beat

They're fine. Not the speediest, but for the money they're damned good. I buy my cheap Panerais from Silix. :D

I use Silix, TTK, Nakiraa and Precious Time. A dealer for every occasion and not a cartel in sight.