When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Daytona with secs@6 will be available

Uhrenfreund25

Please dont misunderstand I was just forwarding a message from the watch maker, this price was not decided by me, it was told by the watch maker.

Thank you all for your responses, as I am now involved in some of the replication decision, for those we HAVE to do, I have already told them to, and for those I am not sure but they want to do, I post here and see if your response is the same as mine. They have not bought this Porshe yet and I just want to know how the customer thinks with this rep. I think you will not see this rep in the future now =) I really appreciate your help on this thread!

But I am a bit disappointed no one helped me with other requests because the watch maker really need them to finalize some products. But anyway, I will try to get the info as well.

Actually those watches you mentioned, some of them are already in progress and I will be still in the middle-man between the watch makers and you (end buyers) and transfer ideas from you to them.

I know I have been quiet recently because I am working on my personal web-site (www.puretime.org <--please give me comment!) and busy in deciding which genuine watches to replicate =P

For short replies to the members interested in those watches:

1. IWC Aquatimer (we will have the 42mm chrono version in maybe 1-2 weeks)

2. Daytona with second at 6 (yeah we are interested in this!)

3. IWC Big Pilot (this watch never stop from telling from my mouth to the watch makers)

4. Better Subs and SD, please see the pics below, this is the new ultimate Sea-Dweller prototype, the caseback font is a bit off, valve a bit off, just e-mail me when you find anything need to be corrected.

I don't think this is the same as:

...there will be a new Daytona available in a few months/weeks.

Can anyone tell us more about this rumour?

Yes, you're trying to start it