When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eterna KonTiki Diver watch - concept

dadog13

There are some magnificien Kon-Tiki models. Eterna belongs to the same category with brands like Zenith, Ebel, Hublot and Tudor.

Great watches that rep factories constantly ignore.

Kon-Tiki chronograph is very nice but this is still my favourite:

45200-37341.jpg

it is definitely the best looking watch...

sorry Gunnar Gran but the seiko isn't even close to this beauty.

it is definitely the best looking watch...

sorry Gunnar Gran but the seiko isn't even close to this beauty.

• 2 months later...

Very nice watch. It caught my eye eversince I first saw it in a watch magazine. I think I actually saw it in Singapore in one of the watch stores about a week or so ago. The store is one of asian distributors of this watch. On the display window, it has a yellow style strap and a yellow dial face if I recall correctly. My mind is fuzzy now with the watches I have seen for the past few weeks. And it costs around SGD$13,000+ I think. Did not try it, would love to though. For some reason, seeing it in person did not actually trigger me to walk in the AD for a closer look.

Good to see the concept watch finally become a reality in ADs.

As a design exercise the Kon Tiki is a very nice watch.....as a practical diver's watch it misses the mark by quite a bit.....legibility...functionality......clasp are all aspects that a pro diver would dismiss.....it will never replace an Eco Drive.....or a good Suunto......but on holiday in Greece.....it'll sure look nice....!

Very nice watch. It caught my eye eversince I first saw it in a watch magazine. I think I actually saw it in Singapore in one of the watch stores about a week or so ago. The store is one of asian distributors of this watch. On the display window, it has a yellow style strap and a yellow dial face if I recall correctly. My mind is fuzzy now with the watches I have seen for the past few weeks. And it costs around SGD$13,000+ I think. Did not try it, would love to though. For some reason, seeing it in person did not actually trigger me to walk in the AD for a closer look.

Good to see the concept watch finally become a reality in ADs.

interestin info Q....now I know that one day i will own it...that is for sure...right now haven't got money for it..

somewhere i've read that it should be released...but the quoted price was around 5-6.000$....

The kon tiki is a very, very nice watch,

but as a diver I want a suunto under water....

But at the beachbar....this is defenitly a watch to wear there....

Gerco

interestin info Q....now I know that one day i will own it...that is for sure...right now haven't got money for it..

somewhere i've read that it should be released...but the quoted price was around 5-6.000$....

If it is the price you have there, I wouldn't mind getting it.

SGD$13,000 is a little expensive, that would roughly be about USD$8,000+. Definitely on the high side. I could have been mistaken for the price as I was pressing my face against the window to catch a glimpse of the price tag :lol:

If it is the price you have there, I wouldn't mind getting it.

SGD$13,000 is a little expensive, that would roughly be about USD$8,000+. Definitely on the high side. I could have been mistaken for the price as I was pressing my face against the window to catch a glimpse of the price tag :lol:

if i have seen that bauty i wouldn't just stop at looking it...I would like to try to wear it...definitely! cause that would be the only chance to see it and touch it and feel it...

well, let's see what we can find about the price of the beast!

$13k in SGD is around $8k USD. Not cheap, but not hideously over the top.

88923-28732.jpg

display off:

88923-28733.jpg

what do you think of a mares nemo

http://www.nemo.mares.com/esplora/titanio.asp?lang=ENG

• 1 year later...