When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone know who makes the best Submariner for a great price?

jeff212

Rolex or an AD with a sale :p

Now that I have your attention....you have 2 posts. You only get that information when you upgrade to a VIP membership :nono:

OK, I was kidding about that too but you should support the board, especially when you ask a quesion like that. :)

Take some time and use the search button. There is more information about Submariners than you could ever imagine. :blink:

I'm told that MBW/MBK's are pretty good :whistling:

I would like to find who is known for the best submariner in terms of quality and accuracy of the dial. Please help!

Jeff, we've all been there as newbies, but you really have to hit the "search" button before asking this most asked question on all rep watch forums.

It's the equivalent of going to a NASCAR race and asking, "Do they turn left all the time?". Reactions will range from incredulous disbelief, to wanting to sever your testicles.

Just look up top to "search" and once you bone up, then come back and ask questions, okay? Just make sure you get a flak jacket in the meantime... :D

But this is certainly the best forum division to ask....ask that question in General Discussion and there are Ninjas waiting to do the above mentioned castration.

The best advice I can give you is that almost every black dial/bezel stainless steel submariner sold by collectors on the board are of very high quality. The obsessive details debated here are not usually a problem for someone who simply wants a Sub to wear into a board room or a bar and look impressive.

I would like to find who is known for the best submariner in terms of quality and accuracy of the dial. Please help!

Simple. The Noobmariner, as sold by TTK and others, has by far the best dial. If that's your main concern, you have a winner.

However, it's never as simple as that.

It is for days like this that I archived this link. Scroll down about half way, to Gioarmani's post. Rolex have the best sub, but for the money, I feel ithe nail is hit right on the head here! (please note this was pre-MBW availability)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...17280&st=20

Grazie.

Simple. The Noobmariner, as sold by TTK and others, has by far the best dial. If that's your main concern, you have a winner.

However, it's never as simple as that.

Exactly. But an excellent start.

And if you wish to see pics of the 16610 Sub and the 16610LV, I posted them here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=44409&hl=

Edited by gioarmani