When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some help ...

Raijor

I really can not decide on a gold rep. I am looking for something that is a stand out looker. I am considering a Breitling Bently black dial and Omega Railmaster black dial. I would appreciate feedback on either watch. Thanks and Cheers

Solid 18k gold Franck Muller Casablanca... they'll set you back $1700+ though. EL had them and Silix had some too (if you ask nicely)... otherwise there may not be any available. Solid gold won't give you the intrinsic problems with plated reps.

If you can afford it...

When I was in NYC last month in the Trump tower I saw that Trump has his own line of "fine" watches!!! Nothin but gold baby!! talk about a man stuck in the ass crack of the eighties gold rush.. I think MR. T is Trumps only competitor for gold gaudiness! but you can't hate on Mr. T.. cuz he PITTIES the fool sucka!!

Solid 18k gold Franck Muller Casablanca... they'll set you back $1700+ though. EL had them and Silix had some too (if you ask nicely)... otherwise there may not be any available. Solid gold won't give you the intrinsic problems with plated reps.

If you can afford it...

Solid Gold outa my price range - I'm thinking $350 tops. Thanks though - Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Clive's Pam is a killer choice. Also, the rose gold Chopard Mille Miglia GMT is absolutely fantastic. Take a look at the two tone Navitimer or two tone Chronomat Evolution as well. Any of these choices will knock people's socks off.... without being pimpishly obnoxious.