When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New fiddy and TC Strap

gtd

I just got this new fiddy and man its huuge.

You will get used to its size, they are a great watch.

I must admit I enjoyed it recently when a friend admired mine.Passing comment for the third time, I took it off my wrist and handed it to him, I watched his mouth fall open when he turned it over and looked at the movement.

"If I was you I would wear it upside down" B)

Just as well it looks kind of pretty from the front too.

Wishing you good health to wear both watch and strap Sir.

NIce start you have there. I like your choice on the 111H. Do you like your Chopard? You should throw a black stingray on that baby. There is a good thread circulating around here with a Chopard on a black stingray strap.

Wishing you good health to wear both watch and strap Sir.

Hey! GTD could be a woman. Crazy, but could happen. *points to self, who is definitely crazy*

GTD, that Toscana brown strap is awesome. I have two, and they are so comfortable to wear, as well as versatile. Because you didn't say anything, I am guessing the Fiddy strap is the rep strap? It looks good, though. A bit like the Giovanni e Figlio Valdarno Nero, which is as smooth as butter.

I highly recommend it for the for Fiddies.

http://timeconnection.biz/Merchant2/mercha...Product_Count=6

Sometimes, it's on Elliot's specials, but not always. It's $179 full price, but $88.88 on special. Big difference. I got one before anyone else did, when it first came out.

P.S.: I went to answer the door just now, and the delivery guy said "NICE WATCH!"...my DSN PAM 112h on custom-made dark Butterscotch Zeugma strap. YAY!!!

P.S.: I went to answer the door just now, and the delivery guy said "NICE WATCH!"...my DSN PAM 112h on custom-made dark Butterscotch Zeugma strap. YAY!!!

Be carefull with that delivery agency... as soon as the delivery guy realizes what's hidden in all these neat Asian packages he just might not be able to control himself :o

Be carefull with that delivery agency... as soon as the delivery guy realizes what's hidden in all these neat Asian packages he just might not be able to control himself :o

Oh no! Don't worry, Erwinner, the delivery guy was a pizza delivery guy. I had ordered a late-night Pasta Alfredo. :)

But you know...recently some packages WERE taking FOREVER to get there. TMG's pigskin straps had registered delivery, and it was no where to be found in the porters' area or in the mailbox. Also, the Metta Catherina certificate of authenticity, crucial if ever I want to resell it, was missing for a month.

Wouldn't you know it. The moment I went to the post office and created a stink on Saturday, THE VERY NEXT MONDAY those two items, and others, show up, really really late.

The Metta Catherina envelope even had a small rip as if someone was curious to see what was inside (the very nice seller unfortunately wrote with a Sharpie pen, "Certificate of Authenticity" outside the envelope -- !!).

certificateko5.jpg

So, we are paying close attention to this situation. I like USPS, but everyone is human...

P.S.: Delivery has been impeccable since!

@GTD: Sorry for threadjacking. :(