When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For all that have Chopard GTXLs... check this gen out

plaifender

Well check this Gen out.. At one point the watch hands almost seem to be moving like a quartz movement. This is a special edition closed back

Jerky hand GEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcv0Myr6aeo

Finally; I figure it out why they call it a "Super-Rep" . It's because our maker rep it on 1:1 ; even the Jumpy/Jerky second hand. So we're not going to blame the modded A7750 in GTXL anymore.................. :rofl:

Best regards,

Raymond

I would be going back to the AD with that, could it just be the filming that is making it look like that?

I'm guessing 100% genuine CHOPARD. notice the chopard tirepressure gauge and limited edition box that accompany his watch. The watch looks great.. but what the f is up with that jerkiness!?

• 2 weeks later...

I've already said that but will do it again.

GEN GTXL is just as jerky as our reps.

I've seen it in person in my Chopard dealership.

I think i've read somewhere that it is because of the lenghth of the sec hand - it is easier to see the jerkiness when the hand is longer....

Cheers!

I've already said that but will do it again.

GEN GTXL is just as jerky as our reps.

I've seen it in person in my Chopard dealership.

I think i've read somewhere that it is because of the lenghth of the sec hand - it is easier to see the jerkiness when the hand is longer....

Cheers!

Not sure about your REP. But my GTXLs are even half as jerky as that Gen.... I just don't agree with your statement: "GEN GTXL is JUST AS jerky as our reps"... i think it's pretty safe to say that the gens are ridiculously more jerky...