When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An incredible place for vacations....

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

Found a site of a company that rents luxury ocean front villas located in Maui....

They have unbelieveble homes....

A dream vacations.... too bad it is not that easy to find 12 people willing to spend 5 grand each for 10 day vacations....

But still... just look... or try to imagine having such place for your own...

48107-36759.jpg

48107-36760.jpg

48107-36761.jpg

48107-36762.jpg

For more pics click HERE

Cheers!

Seems we have found the place for the next Admin/Mod-meeting... :lol:

Found a site of a company that rents luxury ocean front villas located in Maui....

They have unbelieveble homes....

A dream vacations.... too bad it is not that easy to find 12 people willing to spend 5 grand each for 10 day vacations....

But still... just look... or try to imagine having such place for your own...

48461-36671.jpg

48461-36672.jpg

48461-36673.jpg

48461-36674.jpg

For more pics click HERE

Cheers!

Seems we have found the place for the next Admin/Mod-meeting... :lol:

with all the donation money you should be able to afford that ;) if not, i pay with my RWG$!

btw. 5k for 10days is not bad... i remember my dad spending that much when I was a kid and we went to various Robinson Clubs (and those are crap compared to what you just showed!)

with all the donation money you should be able to afford that ;) if not, i pay with my RWG$!

btw. 5k for 10days is not bad... i remember my dad spending that much when I was a kid and we went to various Robinson Clubs (and those are crap compared to what you just showed!)

If my math is right the costs are $60K... 12*5K.... and that's some serious money for 10 days... :whistling:

Here are also some nice accomodations... Click here

yeah, but for 1 person its only 5k ;)

if you rent the best suites of the four seasons for 10 days for 12ppl, you end up paying a lot more than 60k!

four seasons costs ~5k/DAY for ONE person btw. ;) but it rockssss... they have an xbox room and such... really niceeee!

Edited by slay

yeah, but for 1 person its only 5k ;)

if you rent the best suites of the four seasons for 10 days for 12ppl, you end up paying a lot more than 60k!

four seasons costs ~5k/DAY for ONE person btw. ;) but it rockssss... they have an xbox room and such... really niceeee!

I stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani, which is right next door to the Four Seasons. We had a villa on the ocean and it was $2500 a day. They had nicer ones for more, but it was still very very very nice. Chris Rock was staying in one behind us while we were there - his daughter and my son became friendly and I have a couple pictures of them together...