When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My swiss 3717 on Nato & leather

z3k0

So, after wearing it on SS for a few weeks, I decided to try some other choices. And I must say 3717 definitely looks better on leather (and NATO) than on SS. The leather strap on pictures is the one I received with new deployant some of our dealers are selling (I got it from Angus). I took 22mm one, and it was really easy to fit, despite 21mm lug width. BTW, deployant is completely useless for small wrist, because of its construction. To be able to use it I need extra short strap - I measured that part of strap that is attached to deployant should be 55mm at max for me to be able to wear it. Other than that, deployant is quite nice. Strap that you get with it complete rubish, it started felling apart after wearing it maybe 5 times :angry: Now I'm "negotiating" my new pilot leather strap with HKTan, since he can do it any size I want - so that is where my deployant will probably go ...

NATO is 22mm from Timefactors - really great and quality, soft thick material. Highly recommended !

So, here are the pictures:

7fdc4a3e.jpg

_MG_4352.jpg

_MG_4353.jpg

--

regards

The Nato looks awsome. I've tried my 20 mm Nato to get a feeling of how it looks, but it's obviously too smal. I've been searching ebay for a thick black nato but can't find one, only the ultrathin ones. Yours look awsome, can you please share where you got it.

I love this watch and just got one from PT. The leather strap looks way too girly on my wrist though and the bracelet is not too good for work. So please PM me:)

The Nato looks awsome. I've tried my 20 mm Nato to get a feeling of how it looks, but it's obviously too smal. I've been searching ebay for a thick black nato but can't find one, only the ultrathin ones. Yours look awsome, can you please share where you got it.

I love this watch and just got one from PT. The leather strap looks way too girly on my wrist though and the bracelet is not too good for work. So please PM me:)

I got it from http://www.timefactors.com/. Lot of members recommend it, so I gave it a try. I got one also from http://www.watchworx.co.uk/ but it is not such good quality. BTW, 20mm straps really look ugly on this watch - don't try it, go for 22mm if you can't get 21mm.

regards

Thank you so much :) Can't wait to get it on the watch...

I ordered one there now, and also finally found one on ebay that looks pretty damn good, got that as well (Search for: US_MILITARY Nato) Love the metalt rings on the strapholes.

Edited by NORing

Thank you so much :) Can't wait to get it on the watch...

I ordered one there now, and also finally found one on ebay that looks pretty damn good, got that as well (Search for: US_MILITARY Nato) Love the metalt rings on the strapholes.

Did you have any issues fitting the strap at 22mm? did it squeeze in or did you ned to cut it?