When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Corum Admirals Cup!

italiano17771

Where'd you get that pic? I couldn't find it on their site. Is it an older model/different version?

you might have the pic from the 2007 version...maybe?? i just gooled "corum admirals cup" and found a bunch of pics. maybe the rep is from the 2006 version or vice versa. the rep is almost perfect from everything ive seen. still trying to find a better price before i take the plunge.

Yeah, looks like you might be right. Google is filled with the version with the script font. Still, I'd like to see it under $300 shipped.

cant agree with ya more!! if it was $300 shippied i would have already ordered it, but $358 shipped is just too much. wonder why this one is $40-$50 more than the new tag aquaracer?? gotta wait to find a better price before i pull the trigger.

cant agree with ya more!! if it was $300 shippied i would have already ordered it, but $358 shipped is just too much. wonder why this one is $40-$50 more than the new tag aquaracer?? gotta wait to find a better price before i pull the trigger.

It is bugging me that we're starting to see non-chrono reps at $350+ (even if this one does have a 7750). I think at these prices I might just say to myself 19 watches is enough (I have one empty slot in my winder) and become *extremely* selective about future purchases. I would love to see them rep the new Breitling Blackbird Big Date, but not at $400-500 + shipping.

Absolutely.

This is just another example of cartel's pressure... I compare it with a UPO, GTXL, or a CARRERA and can't see anything in this watch that makes it be worth more than $200...

Not defending the price here, but there are differences. Namely the case is made of 48mm titanium. Then the sapphire is oddly shaped. If they had done a proper double AR, I would be all over this. Having seen the gen, I have to tell you it is an attention grabber, in a sporty way. And the sapphire is so dominant in its presence. It Needs a double AR.

Additionally I would love to see the gold bezel / crown versions too.

well i broke down and pulled the trigger on the black version. hopefully it will be here by thursday or friday. i will take a bunch of pics when i get it.

and by the way, i found out the AR is on the inner part of the crystal, which i think is good news.

very anxious to see a wrist shot thanks!