When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

gran posts again...

gran

Its 17 of May the National day of Norway...I come home and then I find that I can again log on as gran over on old RWG :) (but not as persona)

Seems like the crasy axe swinging moderator gran is back on the jobb :p at least for today

Lets see what will transpire...seems as if old RWG will be a reference site only in the future...members will no longer be able to post there according to BLADE

Regards

gran :)

Its 17 of May the National day of Norway...I come home and then I find that I can again log on as gran over on old RWG :) (but not as persona)

Seems like the crasy axe swinging moderator gran is back on the jobb :p at least for today

Lets see what will transpire...seems as if old RWG will be a reference site only in the future...members will no longer be able to post there according to BLADE

Regards

So blade really is back?

Yeah the scammer is back :yuk:

Kansje det er best å ikke si det slik Dani. Husk at han kansje allerede er medeier i dette fora.

Regards

That happened because "blade" claimed that he had to use back-up data to restore the system. In other words, things reverted to the way they were four+ months ago.

"Moderate" judiciously, as these will be our LAST impressions of you in that role.

That happened because "blade" claimed that he had to use back-up data to restore the system. In other words, things reverted to the way they were four+ months ago.

"Moderate" judiciously, as these will be our LAST impressions of you in that role.

You are correct bres3000 my moderating days are over :)

besides I am still young...or at least semi-young..ok! ok! I am middleaged to be honest.. :p

I love the national day of norway. I just finished taking down the party decorations. :)

I was watching the big game and didnt know until late yesterday :(

Someone please introduce me to a sexy blonde Scandinavian woman so I can recreate yesterday with authenticity. :Jumpy:

I was watching the big game and didnt know until late yesterday :(

Someone please introduce me to a sexy blonde Scandinavian woman so I can recreate yesterday with authenticity. :Jumpy:

49578-36463.jpg

call 00 47 55 53 01 22 and ask for Bollemusa

sorry about all the pms, and Es . . . .

I'm sure your puter is on overload by now . . . .

by those you would stick by you, and those who think you know way more than you have a clue about . . .

talk about a hard rock & a place . . . .

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . .

so`````something like that . . .

RWG to the best of my ability . . . . and the effort I'm willing to put into . . . .

just ain't there any more . . .

I'd still like to know why Blade has such an attitude about drm & RWI . . .

Sorry, but a whole bunch of US cruise all four . . . . since RWG1 has finally gone . . . .

boards . . .

and the RWI gang is also part of the RWG2 gang . . . .

why would either have a problem with either ????

us is them . . . they are us . . .

we're all together . . . we all hit RWG2, TRC, WT, RWI, . . . where else ????

Hey, I'm just a newbee . . . what do I know . . .

$#!+ . . . politics suck pond scum . . . .

and I'm startin to get a REALLY ad battitude about ALL that's happenin in christmas land . . ..

but that's just MHO . . . .

I could be wrong . . .

nyaaaah . . . , not this time

B

lol. Bollemusa.

Thats a good one! :)

Don't know how to tanslate that...

I guess it has its own english expression...

I guess Bollemus is one of those words that just can not be very well translated :lol: