When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling seawolf titanium

dadog13

I got this one when they already disappeard from the market from a member of this board...got it for a great price...cheaper than it was sold by our dealers when they had it in stock!...and before the big raise of it's price on the 2nd hand market...this rep is a keeper for sure...I won't sell it never...somneone compared it a while ago to a hockey puck...and it really looks like it...it seems big and chunky but the titanium makes it very light to wear...the rep compared to the gen is really done well...what I would like to do is to swap the dial with the gen (some of the members did it) but lately the gen dials are no longer available (IF SOMEBODY HAS ONE FOR SALE, PLEASE PM ME)...

here are some pics...the quality is not the best...but here they go...

dsc01941cj0.jpg

dsc01945xl0.jpg

dsc01946mz2.jpg

dsc01948fv6.jpg

dsc01949nh4.jpg

dsc02050pq2.jpg

Very nice! One of the best replica Breitlings ever made! Would look very nice on a rubber strap....free plug: coincidently I have one for sale but not advertised yet B)

With a gen dial (you might be lucky to find one on ebay), and a double AR coating by Chieftang would make that 99.99%!!

Ahh the Seawolf....my first Breit rep, and still one of my favorites. I have had this for over two years with no issues and the gen dial swap was a breeze. As Hyster has shown, it looks even better on the gen rubber strap. Nice pics!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I kept the rep inner bezel on as the gen was too short and it looked odd.

seawolfzs5.gif