When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7753 Dws going to be printed!

lello

UPDATE Oct. 3 - 2007:

Just to let you know that yesterday I went to my supplier and got some 7753 wheels to be re printed.

Unfortunately only 9 pieces were there, out of 20 that I ordered.

These wheels are very hard to be achieved.

Also, the price was increased of 2 euros each..., but I don't think this will stop you to buy it.

This means that right now, I'm not able to take further orders, but they are just enough for the members who are already waiting on the order list below.

I'm going to ship them today to the printer and they will be hopefully ready in around ten days time.

If anybody else would like to get this, please let me know and I will order some more again for another run.

--

UPDATE Sept. 19th 2007:

Printer has shipped the DWs, they should get here tomorrow afternoon.

As I told you, there is the problem of quantity and I'm very sorry that some of you will have to wait the next run. :(

Below is the list of members who expressed their intention to buy this DW, in time order.

In a couple of cases, for people who want two DW of the same kind, I preferred giving only one for the moment, to allow somebody else to get one, but if you don't agree, just let me know.

If those members agree, I will be paying for the second shipping.

If anyone above the cross-hatched line, would be willing to wait the next run, the first name below the line will take it in his place.

To confirm the purchase, just make the paypal payment and I will ship it on friday.

As I said, I will be leaving on saturday, for six days, so I will be able to ship the other DWs, just on the 28th, or 29th.

When I'll come back, if some of the first orders won't be paid, I will shift on the following name.

Thanks everybody for your understanding, I will do my best to get the new bunch asap.

Order list:

1 black and 1 white - Chieftang.

1 white - Discovery 110

1 white - Micky Padge

2 black and 2 white - Kruzer (only 1 white for the moment)

2 black and 1 white - Fishgodeep

1 black and 1 white - Promotersf (only 1 black for the moment)

---------- NEXT RUN BORDER LINE ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 white - Carlsbadrolex

1 black - cskent69

1 black and 1 white - Lysis

2 black - Chicken Manny

1 black - 2manywatches

1 black - TK471

1 black - Scotty

UPDATE Sept. 17th 2007:

I'm going to receive the 7753 (as long as all the others: 7750 - 2893 - Breitling etc...), after tomorrow, or on friday.

Unfortunately 7753 will be very few, 10 pieces :(:o and so I will be able to give it to only a few of you.

But do not worry too much, as I already ordered some more Dws to be printed and hopefully they will be ready in around 20 days.

To be fair, I'll have to give the priority, following the replies order on this thread.

I'm going to leave this saturday for a few days, so I will be able to ship Dws only on the Sept. 28th.

So plese, those members who expressed their intention to buy this DW, please confirm it right away.

Thanks,

--

Hi,

I just finally got some 7753 DWs to be re printed.

You might remember that these DWs, are not available blank, but only already printed.

This means that they will cost a few euros more than the others, but just 6 - 7 Euros more.

Unfortunately my supplier was only able to give me 10 (ten) pieces for the moment. :(

But I already ordered another bunch.

Even on this one, I need to know from somebody of you guys, if the alignment teeth/numbers of Pams with 7753, is the same as on this pic attached.

7753.jpg.xs.jpg

I also need to know how many of you need it and if white or black.

Thanks. :)

Edited by lello

If a great version of the PAM187 with ETA 7753 ever comes out I'll want one. Finepics did the ones on my PAM188 and 196 so I'll just wish good luck to everyone :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You know where I am on this one. ;) I am in. And there will be at least one great Honpo 187 7753. The Zigmeister just doesn't know it yet. :lol: Or maybe he does. B)

I caught up with The Zigmeister and he said he would post a pic of a gen generic ETA date wheel this weekend so that should answer your question.

I'm sure he knows. :p

Figured he'd have the gen ETA wheel... That should answer all questions.

I know what I'm going to say it's banal, but just to make sure there are not misunderstandings:

The pic attached above, it's just the pre printed DW that I have bought, because 7753 DWs are not available blank (without print).

But the font of the numbers it's obviously wrong and so, don't pay attention to it, as they will be re printed with the right Panerai font.

I will send these to the printer on monday, but I will need to let him know about the right alignment, before to proceed to print.