When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK based N00b

toadpowder

Hey all.

What a great find this forum was. A friend of my at the office was showing us all a replica watch the other day and I was amazed that such high quality replicas are available. So I started looking around google and all of a sudden a link to this place popped up. I am completely new to watches and replicas, but I see that there is an amazing amount of knowledge here and I'm looking forward to learn a lot more. Thanks for having me here.

Hello Stephane.

Yes, that's me. As you can see, God has graced me with a lengthy and full bodied hair, complemented by my poor eyesight :)

I was going to welcome you, having already given you a Gold Star, but then I saw that your ID and all those posts in the Looney Bin were one and the same poster.

Unlike many women, I don't have problems with men who like the female form, dressed or otherwise (the women are obviously enjoying themselves and getting paid, and men SHOULD love women, WTF feminists?!).

But 3 posts, as a newbie? Whew. Courageous, Toadpower.

Well, I am new to watches, so after reading a lot in the watch related areas, the looney bin was actually the first place I felt that I could post something, even if the content are nude women ;) I love women, in all shapes and I enjoy looking at pictures of them. Not afraid to admit that. I have a wife that I love and she has no problem with me downloading stuff like this from the web. I can share the images with here and she can agree with me that "That's a beautiful woman" or "She has a nice body", the same way I can agree if she points out some actor or guy that she likes. I'm not gay, but I know a nice looking man when I see one, the same way she knows a good looking woman ;)

Well, I was stupid enough too to post my picture when I first registered here...

Please do me a favor: change that to something like this:

16710BlkRedInsert.jpg

This hobby is great, exiting, costs a fortune but on top of that is 100% illegal.

Cheers and welcome again.

Stephane

Stephane, I hate to disagree with you, but I do. Personally, I like people to know who I am. I don't mind. And even if replicas are illegal, there is nothing illegal about being a member of a replica forum. And as far as I know, it is not illegal to own a replica either. Besides, who will find you any faster if you have you image here? Personally, I don't understand why more people haven't posted their images here. It's always nice to have a face to go with the name :)

And even if replicas are illegal, there is nothing illegal about being a member of a replica forum. And as far as I know, it is not illegal to own a replica either.

It's not illegal to own replicas in the UK, but it is illegal to import them and to sell them. :D

Welcome on board. I prefer a veneer of anonymity but not as much as when I lived in France where it is illegal to possess counterfeit goods.