When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know RWGroup website?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

I found these guys advertising on Craigslist. They claim to be in Los Angeles and offer pickup of the watches. They basically have all of the watches listed on our dealers sites and claim they are here in the US and ready for pickup or delivery?

I am arranging to go up this weekend and check a few watches. I am aprticularly interested in seeing if the watches listed and shown in the pics are what is being offered. If in fact they are legit, they have a GREAT price on the Swiss 7753 Santos 100.

I thought the name was interesting... Replica Watch Group.

I didnt know if it was acceptable to offer a link here...

Edited by carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

Ken, Im going to pm you a link... If they are a scam site they are working pretty hard at it. They are allowing me to come up and hand pick the watches I want. Im not saying they are or arent legit... I was just curious if anyone here had heard of them or dealt with them. Its only an hours drive for me, so I will check it out and report back I guess.

Well, it's a bit of a drive from Carlsbad to LA (just making the assumption that you are in Carlsbad, of course).

But it might be an interesting trip! If it is, a report might be in order here. And no, I wouldn't think that it was appropriate to post a link that might rip off our good name.

And Ken, I am actually the real Carl! :rolleyes:

Carlsbad is a nice town on the California coast just north of San Diego.

I found these guys advertising on Craigslist. They claim to be in Los Angeles and offer pickup of the watches. They basically have all of the watches listed on our dealers sites and claim they are here in the US and ready for pickup or delivery?

I am arranging to go up this weekend and check a few watches. ...

If you're already going to be in LA looking for rep. watches, I've been told that there are good watches to be found there:

>"I went to the Alley in down Town LA (the street is called Santee.

>The Alley is a bunch of open shops, almost like the swap meet... I saw great

>looking Panerai really cheap 100 and under... No Luminor Marina like the one

>I have but they do have the Luminor Marina Automatic and Daylight as well as

>others... If your in LA it's worth the trip. Trust me."

Let us know what you find!

remember, replicas are illegal. Why are they allowing you to come see what they have in stock? That just doesnt make sense. I would proceed cautiously here, you never know what you are walking into...

Lonnie