When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWP's Panerai Watches?

alant

i have two pams from him, the cheapest asian movements and I have no wrong words for them, they both work well, one goes about 1min/day too fast, but I can live with that :)

If you want a reliable movement, get so called swiss one. They are said to be more reliable, but I cant say I got ever dissapointed on asian ones I have.

Cheers,

Kuba

I have a TWP'd 112H that is currently under construction; I will probably have it in 2 weeks or so, and will post my thoughts on it when it comes. Those that have ordered other TWP'd PAMs seem to be quite happy, and I am sure that I will soon be another member of that crowd!

Hi dear all, I need a little favor. Does anyone has any Panerai watches from TWP? Any comments/advice on the quality?

My TWP PAM 217

295300-2241.jpg

295300-2240.jpg

(My favourite. An amazing looking watch. Works like a charm. Touch wood)

My TWP PAM 183

294531-3172.jpg

My TWP 190

298510-322.jpg

My TWP PAM 210

294594-3101.jpg

I've also bought an Bunnymariner LV from him, and I have a modded PAM 005 coming soon.

Let's just say, I highly recommend TWP, especially given his rededication to being a stellar merchant. His responsiveness to any problem is professional and swift. From what I've seen, he's doing amazing work modding the PAMs, particularly.

He's just a great guy.

Heard good things about the man :-)

Thank you. I had some tough times recently but I am happy to say that i am back to collecting 110% Getting back to the level of customer service that made me a popular collector.

Cheers

T

Edited by TWP

Hi, may I know what are the differences between 127E and 127H? Thanks.

Hello

The difference is the movement. Please look at the bridges and you will notice that the h has just oficine panerai on the bridges where as the e has panerai panerai on it

Cheers

TWP

Thanks for the answer TWP. So in this case, does the gen one also has models like 127H and 127E or which is a better replication of the gen pam 127? On top of that, are both movements like in the 127H and 127E reliable or which is better if comparing them side by side?