When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk London Rwg Meeting 2nd Of June 2006

V

Bump... I suppose we will be around 5 guys so a table will be good...

Do you think Clive we should call and make a reservation?

If you are planning to start early, there should not be a problem.

But, you could call, if you want. They won't ever have had anyone calling to book a table in a pub before... should freak them out completely... especially if you lay the Austrian accent on, good and thick.

"My hovercraft, is full of eels..." :D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry I will get you a beer or two ;)

I'll be ok, just a diet coke or so... gotta get in shape for the Lithuanian girls end of july :Jumpy:

Only a couple of days to go, any concrete plans? Location, times? I'll be able to leave around 6:30pm or so ... from here should take around 30 mins or so.

Great, what watches will be on show ? :D

I'll bring the RXW, you may want to bring a screwdriver and a strap if you want to try it on and it's too small though.

I assume finepics and highflyingclive will also be in attendance?

Yes.. we will be the five musketeers:

V, exper, Finepics, Clive and you...

I will bring the straps and screwdriver and 2-3 watches.

P.S. Mark has to give me back my relumed 111H so this will be definately there :p

Do you want to see something specific?

I will decide tomorrow what I will bring.. but if you want to see a watch let me know.

60272-34790.jpg

Probably I will bring most of my straps :D

60272-34791.jpg

If you have any in titanium, bring them as I want to get some of them eventually.

Bring the Radiomir, and the Submersible :group:

I havent considered the submersible yet so it'll be interesting.

I'll probably bring the RXW and a special guest watch ;)

We'll see what I decide, but no PAMs as everyone's seen them. finepics has my 2 daylights, and the 001 has a crown guard screw dropped off, leaving the 029 and 063.

I'll bring another brand as I think you, finepics and clive will have the PAMs covered :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok.. I will leave behind the 196... It is one of the first 196 ever produced 2 years old but nothing special... It has never even been opened...

I will take of course the Metta strap ;)

Forgot to say RXW Plasmir Milgraph is a 40mm watch so you'll need an appropriately smaller strap if you want to try it on with a strap. :yu:

I'll try to remember to ask my sister if I can borrow her new digital camera. :victory:

If you have any in titanium, bring them as I want to get some of them eventually.

Bring the Radiomir, and the Submersible :group:

Yeap.. I'll bring the titanium 036, the sub, the radiomir and I will be wearing the 212..

Done and done :D

Forgot to say RXW Plasmir Milgraph is a 40mm watch so you'll need an appropriately smaller strap if you want to try it on with a strap. :yu:

I'll try to remember to ask my sister if I can borrow her new digital camera. :victory:

I have a XaMas 22/22 strap will fit AMAZING the RXW :p

Don't need to bring a camera.. I'll have mine

Bring the carbon.. and most non-standard leather straps ... I've never got any before so it'll be interesting to see how good they really are! :1a:

Bring the carbon.. and most non-standard leather straps ... I've never got any before so it'll be interesting to see how good they really are! :1a:

Are you insulting me? :angry: I don't have standard leather straps...

Just the carbon rep strap that came with the 212...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :bleh: (as you say)

Just being quick, i have to get back to the office in a minute.

I've never seen a carbon strap in person...

Anyway gotta go! :animal_rooster:

My sister won't lend me her new 6MP camera... she says "go buy one of your own" so I borrowed an older 3.2MP camera... just hope I have time to buy some AA batteries tomorrow! Should be able to take around 100 photos... more than enough ?

My sister won't lend me her new 6MP camera... she says "go buy one of your own" so I borrowed an older 3.2MP camera... just hope I have time to buy some AA batteries tomorrow! Should be able to take around 100 photos... more than enough ?

Yes more than enough.... considering that Clive send me a PM that he is not coming.. :rolleyes:

So we will be the real musketeers indeed... :)

That's a pity, I was hoping to see him ride in on his vehicle, as pictured on his avatar.

Seriously though, he seems like an interesting guy with different PAMs to most. I know he is proud of his rose gold PAM :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm hoping to make it to this, if I do, expect me in black combats, and a dark t-shirt of some kind. I'm not a small guy, and I'll have a 005 on either Tan Baseball Glove or Shell Cordovan Oxblood.

K.

I'm hoping to make it to this, if I do, expect me in black combats, and a dark t-shirt of some kind. I'm not a small guy, and I'll have a 005 on either Tan Baseball Glove or Shell Cordovan Oxblood.

K.

It would be excellent if you would make it.... ;)