When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk London Rwg Meeting 2nd Of June 2006

V

Well I met with FInepics yesterday for a coffe and decided to do a mini (or maxi) UK London meeting.

Date will be the Friday 2nd of June (that's when I will be again to London from Gun City)

Will keep this topic active... I need suggestions for a good Pub in the heart of London.

:D

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd of June is a Saturday. Saturday or Sunday is ok with me cos I'm not working. Just football from 12-2pm on saturday.

Friday, I'll probably be in the office from 9am anywhere up to 11pm :yawn:

:black_eye:

Maybe i'll be in in one of the next ones... my brother is moving near London end of august or september so i can visit him and went to the meeting too :lol:

3rd of June is a Saturday. Saturday or Sunday is ok with me cos I'm not working. Just football from 12-2pm on saturday.

Friday, I'll probably be in the office from 9am anywhere up to 11pm :yawn:

:black_eye:

Sorry I meant Friday 2nd of June... :wounded1:

Sorry I meant Friday 2nd of June... :wounded1:

If I get out of work early I'll try to make it. :group:

But I gotta do these long hours to fund my watch habit! :o

Will anyone be bringing watches? And how many?

It would be great to see what people have and any prospective purchases :Jumpy:

I'm thinking maybe I'll wear the RXW Plasmir Milgraph... that's probably one that most won't have seen in person.

I have an idea... I'll finish normal time as i play football on monday, then do 13-14 hours on tuesday to thursday.. then friday maybe i can get out at 6 or 7. That should get me somewhere between 56-60 hours for the week :thumbsupsmileyanim:

With the following week's bank holiday, that'll kill my money.

Only problem I see is England play on Wednesday I think :(

Will anyone be bringing watches? And how many?

I wil bring all my watch case and of course strap case.. Only problem is that if Finepics sees again my Metta strap he is definately going to kill me to have it :)

West London (K&C)

Do you go to university there? If so, so did I!

Just guessing cos you have exams coming up, unless you are doing accountancy exams like CIMA or ACCA which is in a few weeks I think.

I wil bring all my watch case and of course strap case.. Only problem is that if Finepics sees again my Metta strap he is definately going to kill me to have it :)

Man you got that right - that's one lovely strap!! I'm a south London boy - Brixton!! 2nd june is ok with me, I work in Knightsbridge so easy for me to get anywhere - or come to knightsbridge!!

The Ship Tavern, 12 Gate St, Holborn

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?Gri...map=&scale=5000

Has a large, comfortable, private room upstairs. I have no idea what charge, if any, is made for its use.

The Old Red Lion, in Red Lion St, just off High Holborn, also has a private upstairs room.

Keep me posted... if health permits, I'll be there, wherever you decide to meet.

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

Good idea Clive, good central location for those going by tube. Parking is not great at Knightsbridge or Kensington, but what do I know, I don't have a car... just watches. :Jumpy:

Hope you are ok Clive, I guess that explains why I don't see you posting much on here :(

Arghh you buggers. I am moving back to london on the 3/4 June for good so will JUST miss out on this!!!

Can we do another one soon. Would love to meet up with you guys!

Davey is doing a meet as well. I don't know if that will combine with this or if it will be a separate one later in the summer, or if he's even going to this one!

His last one was just outside London, which is not as easy to get to for me without a car.. I would imagine it would be similar to last time though.

If there is a private room in one of these pubs, I think it would be easier for everyone to bring watches. I don't have a watch case though. I guess finepics and veni and clive would have all the PAMs covered so I may as well leave those at home.

Exactly :D

But we can all strap on a 127 (or finepics with his 187) and hammer them over the head with it :Jumpy:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...