When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uk London Rwg Meeting 2nd Of June 2006

V

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the private rooms in the pubs in Holborn ? Or do we need a stripper to qualify ?

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :lol:

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it, however, here are some nice pubs which would be suitable for that kind of thing (apologies for causing confusion if venue has already been decided)

The Dover Castle (Just north of Oxford Circus) is a fantastic little Sam Smith's mews pub.

http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub28.html

I've never struggled to find a table there no matter how many people I've turned up with.

A bit posher is the Audley near the US embassy. Don't get shot at.

http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub395.html

Just my 2ps worth..

Have fun and sorry I won't be there,

Goog

Dover Castle - That used to be my local a couple of years ago!! They do a very nice German Weizen bier on draught there!!! I might bring a few choice pieces ion my travel case!!! You will be able to recognize me easily enough - just look at my left wrist, if there is something resembling the Pentagon on a strap that's me!!

Yup... Chinese GMTII with divers extension. Black bezel, natch.

I'll be the one in the wet suit.

Shortly after the stripper arrives.

:lol:

I plan to also organise a Southern Meet at the same place as last time, but that will be later in the summer when the weather is good :)

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

So we'll all be outdoors with our AR coat. :whistling:

The real question is how are we going to split the Metta strap after the stripper ties V to the bus stop ? :p

Ha... do you thing I will bring my Metta with all you vultures around me trying to find a chance to grab it?

No way :whistling:

55530-35555.jpg

If you want to book the upstairs room, (very comfortable) you will need to move quickly.

I'm not sure that the bar downstairs will be suitable. Having never been there on a Saturday, I don't know how busy it gets. During the week, it is heaving.

How many members intend coming? We could have held the first RWG meet in a phone booth - I hope that we will see a few more people this time.

I should be there barring any mishaps.....

although I'm not sure about how much money I'll be able to spend now I have my hours cut drastically and 2 birthday parties that weekend :wounded1:

What to do what to do :(

I should hopefully be there, but count me out of any drinking, i am out of money once this stag do is booked in the next day or two, and the two birthday dinners/parties (read expensive meals) this weekend :(

-_-

Hopefully I'll get a look of the 187 and veni's fabled strap collection though. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I should hopefully be there, but count me out of any drinking, i am out of money once this stag do is booked in the next day or two, and the two birthday dinners/parties (read expensive meals) this weekend :(

-_-

Hopefully I'll get a look of the 187 and veni's fabled strap collection though. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Don't worry I will get you a beer or two ;)