When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Still My Favorite

TWP

I have owned this watch for over a year and it is still one of my favorites, especially since I put an SC Legend Cross Stitch strap on it. The shear size of the watch commands attention, and looks really good with my normal daily wear, blue jeans and polos.And the lume is second to none. If your willing to spend $550 for an invicta I would highly recommend this one.

INV.jpg

INV_2.jpg

INV_1.jpg

INV_3.jpg

INV_4.jpg

INV_5.jpg

INV_6.jpg

INV-RUSSIAN.jpg

The jeans and tee look

INVIC-WRIST.jpg

Edited by TWP

I really like it! Nice original, simple design... highly legible dial... nice placement of the brand name... great jolly roger on the buckle...

If I had one... and I might just buy one... I'd change it to a lefty... should be easy to do with the lack of a date display...

Not criticizing by any means... that's the best looking invicta EVER

I really like it! Nice original, simple design... highly legible dial... nice placement of the brand name... great jolly roger on the buckle...

If I had one... and I might just buy one... I'd change it to a lefty... should be easy to do with the lack of a date display...

Not criticizing by any means... that's the best looking invicta EVER

I actually wear it on my left all the time . The only time you will find me wearing watches on my right, just for picture taking. I have a really bad ganglion cyst that makes it uncomfortable to wear a watch on my right for any length of time. I agree with you statements about converting it though but then I would have a wrist dagger and be forced to wear it on my right :p

Edited by TWP

I actually wear it on my left all the time . The only time you will find me wearing watches on my right, just for picture taking. I have a really bad ganglion cyst that makes it uncomfortable to wear a watch on my right for any length of time.

Oh darling, I'm sorry. :(

It's an aesthetic concern, but I heard that sometimes causes pain and restricts movement, if really prominent. I'm guessing Neurosurgery won't be your speciality...

I agree with you statements about converting it though but then I would have a wrist dagger and be forced to wear it on my right :p

In compensation, you have the nicest pair of male hands on the board.

And there are a lot of really nice hands on this board (comparing them to Risti's wrist-checks, no contest. This forum must have a lot of handsome guys!).

Oh darling, I'm sorry. :(

It's an aesthetic concern, but I heard that sometimes causes pain and restricts movement, if really prominent. I'm guessing Neurosurgery won't be your speciality...

In compensation, you have the nicest pair of male hands on the board.

And there are a lot of really nice hands on this board (comparing them to Risti's wrist-checks, no contest. This forum must have a lot of handsome guys!).

If I was not a married man I would buy a ticket tonight my darling and fly down to see you. The ganglion is not noticeable, and does not interfere with my fine motor skills, just bothersome.

My darling they feel better than they look. I can assure you of that.

i like this "russian diver" style watches...but i don't like at all INVICTA as a brand..the only thing that i have labelled as INVICTA is my school bag I bought in italy 20 years ago and it's still in use!

:p When i mod this watch and relume it, as if it needs it , I am removing the invicata logo from the dial. It is an eyesore ;)