When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gasgasbones NASA on Speedmaster Pro

leitztozeiss

I just received my NASA strap from Carl at Gasgasbones. Let me tell you, this is one very high quality nylon strap. It really gives the Speedmaster a very unique look. When the strap is tightened, it feels very secure. Also, the NASA logo shows prominently on the opposite side of my wrist from the watch head - I gave Carl my wrist measurements when ordering, so maybe that's on purpose. It's a bargain at $35, made to order and shipped from UK to U.S. This will live on the Speedy for a while . . .

1399107627_1a9cb7ac6a_o.jpg

1399999288_7e15d22e76_o.jpg

Hey, nice Speedy TMG. Funny, I just now flipped my strap around like yours, so that the Nasa logo reads right side up on my wrist. :) I'm going to email Carl to see if he can make the strap in an olive color. Btw, did you find your springbars to be particularly heavy duty - like very highly sprung?

Regarding the versions i went with V3 thus giving u the lowest possition on the wrist i do not like whaen the watch sits high as its prone to get hit somewere easyer ... V3 gives it that low sitting possition i was after due to not having an extra layer on the bottom ...

That said i talked with carl yesterday explaining that the strap is just a bit small for me and he beeing the gent. he is proposed to do me a biger one free of charge ... now hows that for a service ! Great guy indeed :)

regards laz

ken

in version that i have due to strap not beeing thick the watch sits low , as for the confortable aspect it for sure cant compare to leather all do i think its confortable enough .

That said i must say i recived my second one today same strap but bigger as the first one was on a short side .

Great support from Carl ... a true gentelman indeed .

Regards laz

• 2 weeks later...