When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep. clothes from CN wholesale sites

piratedzeus

As Corgi said, Why go to a Replicacentre type site, when we already have trusted dealers?

I realise product may be a little cheaper, but the downside of poor quality, the potential to be scammed, and having to deal with unknown factors and suppliers, would surely take up any price variance....No?

offshore

No you can't, you will come across many scammers and lots of very cheap quality goods in short it takes money to find a very good supplier.

Now my supplier has the best quality goods available in China so what do you hope to achieve?

Ken

Well I'll be buggered..............CK undies have just come off sale while I sort this with my supplier...........the D&G though are another matter a quick check of the gen site will show they sell up to $100 or more a pair.

If there are any requests for items please contact me direct so i have a record of it and not post in these threads.

Ken

:rofl: That is the funniest thing I've seen here. Hey if it sells why not....but it's $16 for CK rep underwear? That's the same price as Macy's website

Ken, can you get Rep Nikes or Rep Tumi bags? I'd like some Tumi luggage and a some Nike Air Force Ones.

Traveller, are you a frequent flier?

I've seen some of the Tumi reps but I'd be suspicious about their quality. It still is worth the $$$ if you buy the gens. Granted, their warranty wasn't as good as it was five years ago, but I've travelled fifteen times over the summer (mileage runs) and they still look good as new.

Traveller, are you a frequent flier?

I've seen some of the Tumi reps but I'd be suspicious about their quality. It still is worth the $$$ if you buy the gens. Granted, their warranty wasn't as good as it was five years ago, but I've travelled fifteen times over the summer (mileage runs) and they still look good as new.

Yeah, I love the super strong nylon they use and the strong stitching. I thought there might be high end reps because they make the bags in Vietnam and maybe some of the designs and materials snuck out from there and some disgruntled employee decided to start making their own.

Right now I have mostly swiss army luggage and bags which is similar quality to Tumi, not as cool looking though.

The best place for rep clothing is here:

CLICK ME!

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

I am getting the sudden need for an entirely new wardrobe of shirts and suits, as well as seeing a rather nice messenger bag... My PS2 promotional freebie from when the console was first released has seen better days, and might need to be retired soon...

All I need now are the Queer Eye guys to tell me precicely what to wear, and I'm sorted :1a:

Yeah, I love the super strong nylon they use and the strong stitching. I thought there might be high end reps because they make the bags in Vietnam and maybe some of the designs and materials snuck out from there and some disgruntled employee decided to start making their own.

Right now I have mostly swiss army luggage and bags which is similar quality to Tumi, not as cool looking though.

Swiss Army??? Victorinox brand, right?

One thing I like about their luggage is their curved telescoping handle (ergonomic) that I wish Tumi would implement in their pieces.

I thought their luggage was made in Thailand. That's what it says in my pieces. But if there were decent Tumi reps, that Tracer system wouldn't work too well, eh?

Edited by anton