When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWP Photo Challenge Two Prizes

TWP

I liek fre watch!

Pugs I would love to have you on the judging counsel but if you would like to enter then by all means do. It is your choice my friend.

@Pix

I thought about offering this to you too. Would you like to be a judge.

So far, By-Tor, Jiro, Pugs????

Thanks everyone.

Great idea !!

So how is this supposed to work ? can you leave as many pics you like or only one etc ?

In a few days, like tonight, i will pm the judges and we can come up with ideas on how to grade everyones pictures and make a list of catagories.

After that I will repost a thread and then everyone can submit their best shots. I think i will run the competition for two weeks. But I will know more after speaking to everyone.

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP

It's ok, I'm more than happy to judge. :D

You have won more than your fair share of raffles so I think that you can let one go. I thougt I would give the people wanting to judge a very nice discount on their watch of choice for their participation.

Thanks

So now we have By-tor, Jiro, and Pugwash. Just waiting for one more person.

Well, that would be great and I must say I'm touched by your opinion on my skills, although I think I'm far from the expertise of the other members you were thinking of.

But I would be glad to participate in a project, whatever it is, with my humble capabilities :oops:

So I'll happily accept your proposal and be the "amen" of the a.m. holy trinity... :lol: