When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breightling Blackbird

lanikai

congrats on the new breit!!

quick question for anybody....will they be releasing this with a bracelet ever?

thank you,

I asked that to the colector and was told "at this time there is no bracelet" .. so interpret that as you want.. I take it as no... :g:

But I will ask the collector again..in the meantime I am going to try to use imy SOSF bracelet.

Oh, that is sweet! congrats.

Does anyone know if someone has done a review of this one yet? I'm especially curious how it compares to the quality of the SFSO rep and how close it is the the gen.

thank you .... T W

I will leave the reviews to the members that can do it justice....

I do beleive this is the same "maker" as the SOSF

the alignment of the pearl looks like a third eye would on your forehead.. it really sticks out.. (to us) .. we "see" it so clearly becaquse that is what "we" are looking for..

but it is bothersome.. i try not to think about it.. that is until I look at it.. <_<

the big date is GOOD... clicks over "solid" the only way I can describe it is like the gears in a Harley... strong..it does not "slide' .. alignment is 'sweet'

I need to find a "leather" strap or a gen gator... the gator print strap keeps it off my wrist.. I'm going to try one of my SOSF bracelets on it..

Thanks for confirming :tu:

Pity about pearl but there MUST be a fix, those quarter hour markers come loose don't they? Hmmmm.

Oh and as for strap options, try a BOB (gator or calf), superb straps and superb prices ;)

I do hope they can sort the pearl allignment, but no one ahs mentioned that the rider tab at 6 with the "S" is also off center.

What a shame, i hope factory can fix this.

Yes that is a cut out attached with a screw .. i asked if a new one could be sent, this was cut on a Monday .. obviously (no production line does well on Monday's or Friday's) On Monday's you are hating life on friday's you just want to leave work.. so on these 2 day's workers are not at their best.. so we used to say if you got a harley or car that had a lot of problems when new ... it was probably built on a Monday or friday :p

the ss/bracelet will be ready soon..

Yes none of the tabs are properly fitted.. these are screw in tabs and can be replaced... the collector was informed and will get with the maker to see if these can be corrected .. the bracelet is also in the process of being made..

I can only inquire about these "faults" ... hopefully since thes are removable tabs the maker can correct them without (for lack of a better term) another production run .. these "tabs" appear to be hand cut so I wonder about the precision of the fit..

so better that there was at least a live rep to photo so what you see is what you get.. I wonder if the watch varies (with the tabs) according to the "cut" of them ??