When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breightling Blackbird

lanikai

I dont know if this is going to work... my breightling Black bird just arrived .. from Joshua... AArrrrgghh trying to post pics but it's not cooperating... oh well.. use your imagination.. sorry guy's and gals :rolleyes:

As you can see from the pics that are not here it looks really good.. good thing I'm not attempting a review..the day I can post pics maybe I'll try my avatar

ok .. anyway .. take my word for it .. the Blackbird is "solid" ... good thing members are not brutal.. :D .. all the members here are very understanding and supportive :lol:

so to summerize ... it is the BomB .. you will surely be stoked with the new arrival ...hee ..hee

Peace,

lanikai B)

post-2172-1190429820_thumb.jpg ok this is a late edit.. thanks again to Sssurfer his help posting my pic came out better.. but he has alway's been supportive to members that have less knowledge than he.. and I really respect that from the Man.. sorry guy's for being late.. World T. thanks to you all for the offer of help ... thanks docblackroc..et al

Mahalo,

lanikai

Use the macro setting on your digital camera and make sure there is plenty of light. Can't wait to see it! ;)

I took the pics .. it's posting it that is giving me stress... trying to follow pugs instructions but the image shack screen is different.. does not match what is on the instructions...

I'M READY TO TAPE THE PICS TO MY SCREEN.. JUST SO I CAN GO TO SLEEP

use this...imageshack

hit browse...pic a photo on your computer...and then click host it...when it uploads...go down the screen and you'll see different link options...copy the line where it says : direct link to image....and then in your post in the bar where are the options use the second after the smilies...the "insert image"...and past it in it...and your image will be uploaded in your post!Easy...

ok when i get home from the gym i will sign up for photobucket ... the ar is great.. the pearl is recessed(or the lume in the pearl looks recessed) and a little offcenter .. looks like the same maker as the SOSF ...

yikes ... should have made sure I could post the pics first... will give it my best shot at home.... but college football is Oklahoma and Tulsa ....ok..ok pics first.. :D