When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm Nervous/Excited....I just sent off my Rolex Sub off to Ziggy.....

cableguy

Your MBW, I presume. There is nothing to be nervous about. The Zigmeister has earned the reputation that he has for a good reason. You can be assured that the work to your watch will be well done in a timely manner. Just be patient and you will be rewarded :D

Edited by jdavis

No tracking? why??????

not worth it when you've spent that much $$$ on the watch and modding.

lol because i sent it via airmail.. lol trust me.. when i sent it i thought there was a $50 dollar difference between ems and airmail... i thought airmail shouldn't be that bad (website says airmail is ems without tracking).. lol but as soon as i got outside of the post office i thought [censored] wat if the package doesnt arrive.. but it was too late then :(...

hopefully The Zigmeister can contact me when it arrives so i don't become very tense LOL.. i hope it already arrived at The Zigmeisters.. if not then i'll die :p

Overseas packages are best sent via standard Air Mail, it's not expensive, and so far to all places from everywhere in the EU, to Australia and beyond, I have had 100% success rate with Air Mail.

From most places you can send Air Mail with Registered, which is the same as tracking. EMS is very expensive, and in my opinion not needed...

J will send you an email when the package(s) arrives, as she always does for Air Mail, EU Air Mail can be less than a week, from Australia etc it can take up to two weeks to arrive.

RG

Overseas packages are best sent via standard Air Mail, it's not expensive, and so far to all places from everywhere in the EU, to Australia and beyond, I have had 100% success rate with Air Mail.

From most places you can send Air Mail with Registered, which is the same as tracking. EMS is very expensive, and in my opinion not needed...

J will send you an email when the package(s) arrives, as she always does for Air Mail, EU Air Mail can be less than a week, from Australia etc it can take up to two weeks to arrive.

RG

ok chief! well it's only been 11 days since i sent it.. so yay! should arrive next week :p.. yeh i sent via registered airmail! but they didn't give me tracking anyway.. but i'm not worried.. lol i got other things to get worried about.. once the watch is with The Zigmeister! everything will be fine.. because he'll make your watch better! :p