When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help, Im new to this

stagfan

welcome.

Im new too and i wanted to know wich are the best safe sellers, im afraid of the scams websites ;(

If you buy from the sellers "recommended" by this forum you will be okay. None are scams, but you still must choose the seller that best suits your needs ... and some are more responsive than others. I suggest you take your time to come up to speed with a little knowledge, all available here. Hang onto your money for a while. Don't buy anything right away. (You are going to have that watch for a long time!) Read the postings on the forum for a couple of weeks. Browse through past posts. Explore topics of special interest.

You should become a VIP member to get to the complete data. VIP membership requires a modest cost ... about $50/yr, I think. Participating in this site has saved me thousands of dollars and a heap of embarrassment!

Most of all ... enjoy!

What are the top 3 replica models that are closest to the genuine watches out there? Thanks 4 any info.

According to the Moplar grading schemes, that'd be the Zhong-Sehn factory Planet Ocean, but only the model released in Q1, 2007. That has a genuinity rating of 0.96. The second and third place are joint, with the Xu and the Hang Zhei versions of the FM Conquistador and Omega Railmaster. These can be bought from any Moplar regulated dealer.

This is, of course, completely made-up crap. The top-three replicas are exceedingly subjective and you'll never get a consistent and unanimous answer.

As long as you consider the sapphire SFSO, pretty much any of the decent reps will be good enough.

According to the Moplar grading schemes, that'd be the Zhong-Sehn factory Planet Ocean, but only the model released in Q1, 2007. That has a genuinity rating of 0.96. The second and third place are joint, with the Xu and the Hang Zhei versions of the FM Conquistador and Omega Railmaster. These can be bought from any Moplar regulated dealer.

This is, of course, completely made-up crap. The top-three replicas are exceedingly subjective and you'll never get a consistent and unanimous answer.

As long as you consider the sapphire SFSO, pretty much any of the decent reps will be good enough.

Who are the Moplar regulated dealers out there? Can I still find the "Zhong-Sehn factory Planet Ocean" you mentioned?

Thanks for your reply!

Who are the Moplar regulated dealers out there? Can I still find the "Zhong-Sehn factory Planet Ocean" you mentioned?

Thanks for your reply!

Looks like you missed a very important part of Pugwash's post:

There is no definitive answer to this question only the conclusion that you come to after your own study, we are not trying to be harsh but tring to get you to read and learn, only then will you find your perfect rep and the collector that best suits your needs, spend some time before you spend your cash, the reward is worth it.

There is no definitive answer to this question only the conclusion that you come to after your own study, we are not trying to be harsh but tring to get you to read and learn, only then will you find your perfect rep and the collector that best suits your needs, spend some time before you spend your cash, the reward is worth it.

Ok. thanks