When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival - Strap Culture Legend Historic Brown

section8

Excellent. Congratulations. Love this combo with the titanium.

I have the historic brown with match stitching. I love the strap, I have no complaints, but I do feel the product is different from the picture they show on their site.

Site photo:

1414-397x294.jpg

My strap, same as yours aside from match stitch, should be exact as model as photo above.

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

I have the historic brown with match stitching. I love the strap, I have no complaints, but I do feel the product is different from the picture they show on their site.

Site photo:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://strapculture.com/sitebuilder/images/1414-397x294.jpg%7Boption%7D

My strap, same as yours aside from match stitch, should be exact as model as photo above.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/Blueboost/DSC01462.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/Blueboost/DSC01466.jpg%7Boption%7D

Wow, that is a BIG difference. Could it be they shot pictures of a well worn strap? your strap still looks good, but surprising that it looks so different from their stock pictures.

P4GTR...are you sure you got the right strap? I was looking at the same one...

this is their description :

Description : Legend Historic Brown#1 w/ Beige Stitch Description : Legend Historic Brown#1 w/ Beige Stitch

"A dash of Light Brown after bent" "A dash of Light Brown after bent"

Item Code : SCLG - M850 Item Code : SCLG - M851 Length : 120/80mm, 130/80mm

Price : US$105

but if I am gonna get the strap that you got...NO THANKS!!!

I still beleive that they did a mistake...

Site photo:

1414-397x294.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

Looks to me like you got the wrong strap. If you would like to pm me and i can contact Seth for you. People lets not forget that I am a distrubutor of these straps and usually offer great prices to forum members ;)

Cheers

TWP

Looks to me like you got the wrong strap. If you would like to pm me and i can contact Seth for you. People lets not forget that I am a distrubutor of these straps and usually offer great prices to forum members ;)

I would be purchasing these from you right and left, but for the problem that I have gotten a HORRENDOUS smelling strap that actually seeped into my 8-watch case, and affected the way the other, costly straps smell too. Ugh, I've tried everything to get that smell out.

And that was the replacement strap. I even wondered if they sent me the evil-smelling replacement on purpose...

I know StrapCulture straps look awesome. With your discount, they are worth the price. But without it? No way. Awful, tough leather in the Radiomir line.

I would be purchasing these from you right and left, but for the problem that I have gotten a HORRENDOUS smelling strap that actually seeped into my 8-watch case, and affected the way the other, costly straps smell too. Ugh, I've tried everything to get that smell out.

And that was the replacement strap. I even wondered if they sent me the evil-smelling replacement on purpose...

I know StrapCulture straps look awesome. With your discount, they are worth the price. But without it? No way. Awful, tough leather in the Radiomir line.

Pepe Le Pieu strap ? :rolleyes:

Cheers

TWP

I didn't know you sold these straps or I would've contacted you off the bat. Yes, please contact seth for me, but I do not intend on parting with the strap I have now. So unless he wants to send me the one I actually paid for, I don't know what we can do.

The OP stated historic brown with light stitch and his looks nothing like the description picture either, that was really where I was going with my post. :blush: