When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New kid on the block..

Guest dave123

Hey gang,joined the forum a while back but have spent most of my time at RWG1 and RWI,decided to look around here and see its a popular board!....see alot of familiar names and some that i have not seen before,good thing about these boards,always different opinions to be heard!.... :)

I have around a dozen reps,my favorite is my "ultimate" BCE with diamond bez. i bought from Ruby,slate dial,black subdials...very nice watch!...but there are many nice ones out there and i am glad to be here and discuss

them with you folks....I do miss the beer drinking smilie already though.... :unsure:

since i'm new here i guess "who has the best sub?" is a start?.... :bangin:

Can you post a wrist shot of the bce graphite? Im going to order one tonight cant decide between the graphite or white...Welcome to the forums, you have a great name!!

-David

Sure,this is the "ultimate" Slate dial,black subdial version on Breitlings website currently,i seen in another thread that you were looking fo the cheapest BCE that you could find,this is not it,but it is the best rep i own,looks great and i put a gen strap on it then took this shot.... :D

P9240141.JPG