When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why did I wait soooo long to get this watch?

cableguy

gallery_6575_33_40513.jpg

After trying to get the Swiss UPO from multiple dealers and always having SOMETHING go wrong, I was starting to think I'd never get one of these..... this is a uPO lite got it from a member on RWI.....we will see if i decide to get a Swiss UPO.

But so far loving it!

*on a side note, anyone got 1 extra link or even the 1/2 link would work. the watch is ever so slightly tight on me.

I know what you mean about waiting to get it. I have the 42mm version, which was given to me as a gift. Having seen pictures of the orange PO, I wasn't over interested in it, and likely wouldn't have bought one for myself. However, being given one, is a different matter, and I figured it would twin nicely with my black 42mm PO. When it arrived, I was shocked and surprized by how nice the orange color actually is. It's not at all as garish as it can appear in photos, but is a nicely muted color. I don't wear the watch as I killed the movement by trying to work out how to regulate it, and that asside, the color just isn't really 'my style', that said, it is a really nice watch, and I can't see myself ever parting with it. I hope you get lots of wear from yours :)