When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dunno Why It Took Me Soo Long...

Quarks

When I saw that the new Swiss 212 Flyback had an engraved rotor, I was tempted. When some of ya posted pics of your 212, it drove me crazy. To stop myself from going insane, I decided to jump on it. :lol: (What an excuse! Ah well...)To be honest, I never thought I would get the 212. I thought it was fugly. Boy was I wrong. Sooooo wrong. Today, the mailman came and delivered Joshua's Swiss 212. I am very impressed. =) Chug the 187 aside and showing 212 some lurve....

Some pics to share. :D

(The last pic shows the rotor, it looks very dirty and have fingerprints on it. I ought to get it cleaned up. Other than that, I reckon it looks awesome.)

54094-35744.jpg

54094-35745.jpg

54094-35746.jpg

54094-35747.jpg

54094-35748.jpg

Edited by Quarks

Good to see you finally folded and got one too, have to agree with you about the fugly part but like PAM's it does grow on you until its the most beautiful ever :) I even saw one a couple months ago in person but wrote it off but now its one of my fav's in the collection !

I wonder if Davidsen can make up some correctly marked rotors or dials, would sell like hot cakes considering the amount of these around :p

Nah, not UGLY but FUGLY....hahaa :lol: Out of my mind, I am. Always... lol Clearly I was sorely mistaken. This is one of my fav watch atm. The markers are very thin and is clearly visible at a reasonable distance away - a sure way to distinguish this watch as a rep. I bought it despite of the flaws... still love it tho.

Nah, not UGLY but FUGLY....hahaa :lol: Out of my mind, I am. Always... lol Clearly I was sorely mistaken. This is one of my fav watch atm. The markers are very thin and is clearly visible at a reasonable distance away - a sure way to distinguish this watch as a rep. I bought it despite of the flaws... still love it tho.

Panerai makes only 300 copies a year nobody will see that is is a fake.