When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE dial accurary

piratedzeus

No-one seems to want to answer this and I as I have been doing some digging on the same question..... I believe the answer is the "new v2" graphite SS i.e. graphite with graphite subdials. There are some caomparison shots in Ruby's section. Happy to be corrected on this - preferably before I pull the trigger :)

Actually, I think the Mark1 dial of the white BCE is most correct. The watch lacks of wrong datefont, uncentered pearl and black hands... But the silvery white dial is as good as it can be imo. Much nicer than the graphite one, as well as the discontinued white "ultimate" because the cirular pattern is much more crisp.

I removed the dial and put it into my "ultimate" graphite case with the better AR. I will get a swiss 7750 and genuine hands for it, as well as a genuine breitling datedisc.

Pics are to follow...

The dealers are selling now the BCE's with graphite dial and black chronos ("Automatic" in red and notched markers). But I nowhere find this combinatin as gen!

The graphite dials seems to be always with graphite chronos!

Gen:

2cba555a.jpg

My watch (from Trusty):

a56a0213.jpg

Because it does not exist. The black sub dials are a flaw. This is corrected with the second generation... look at my BCE :wub:

A friend bought his from Trusty around 2 month earlier than me, and his chrono-dials are in correct colour!

That annoys me now!!! :evil2: