When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What to do when you outgrow your watch winder

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

You pick up a Panerai inspired 8 watch box!

This box is awsome! Came with outer white shipping box, inner black display/protective box and the wooden Panerai display box. Also has a screw driver and strap holder!

And of course I had to steal one of my sons Ferrari stickers to put on it. Its already full and will probably need a second one by the end of the week!

post-7311-1191189235_thumb.jpg

Edited by carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

I took some pics of the inside. Filled with 8 of my 10 Pam's. And none of them came out. I will take a few more tomorrow and post up. I bought it from a member here. I would have also put the Ferrari logo up top, but the box is open all the time and it would not be visible on the top.

THe inside of the box is as a Panerai single box. It has the black covers embossed with the Panerai name. It has the screw driver on the left and the strap holder on the right.

Pics tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not a single PAM box, it's a custom made 8-PAM rep box, originaly available thru Homer for $100 delivered.

It comes with a single OP aluminium stick plate attached and extra 3 stick plates as spares.

cheers,

babola

That's right...I think he also has them in a Rolex style...