When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has a Portugese?

Romp

Im keen to see pics of your portugese! I know there are a fair few in the forum but thought we could make a tribute page:) Tried on the special edition with blue leather at the AD and felt great! hehe

Cheers,

Rob

You should take pictures of it at the AD! add them to the daily wrist check section.

Im keen to see pics of your Portuguese! I know there are a fair few in the forum but thought we could make a tribute page:) Tried on the special edition with blue leather at the AD and felt great! hehe

Cheers,

Rob

this is Tom C. .. he is 3rd generation Portuguese .. his grandfather came to Hawaii in the early 1900's .. Tom enjoy's retirement and meerschaum pipes with Latakia pipe tobacco :D

post-2172-1191456344_thumb.jpg

well this is the only picture of a Portuguese friend I have at the moment ... he is "ours" meaning Hawaii's own.. -_-

this is what I was supposed to post right???? :huh:

this is Tom C. .. he is 3rd generation Portuguese .. his grandfather came to Hawaii in the early 1900's .. Tom enjoy's retirement and meerschaum pipes with Latakia pipe tobacco :D

post-2172-1191456344_thumb.jpg

well this is the only picture of a Portuguese friend I have at the moment ... he is "ours" meaning Hawaii's own.. -_-

this is what I was supposed to post right???? :huh:

Nice guys! love the blue steel hands!