When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ashton Kutcher...

dadog13

nice pic of Ashotn & Demi...he is wearing a JLC...

AK

a lot of celebrity pics on that page...maybe there could be found some other watches that are worn by them...i found the page because I saw the pic in todays newspaper...but it wasn't so big and i was interested to see what's he wearing...

Edited by dadog13

That's a great high-definition shot! I actually tried this exact watch on at the AD a few days ago... it really wasn't in my taste as I found the strap to be very uncomfortable but this bracelet version looks very elegant, though I would probably prefer a Patek if I was in "Ashton's" financial "situation"

That's a great high-definition shot!

Wow, I can actually see the dandruff on Demi Moore's black jacket...no, seriously check it out...

I actually tried this exact watch on at the AD a few days ago... it really wasn't in my taste as I found the strap to be very uncomfortable but this bracelet version looks very elegant, though I would probably prefer a Patek if I was in "Ashton's" financial "situation"

I'm just shocked Ashton likes the JLC Memovox enough to know of it, let alone buy it. He's gone up the tiniest notch in my estimation, after his disastrous outting in "Bobby" (and pretty much the rest of his career, save Butterfly Effect).

Jon Lovitz and HBB...

JL HBB

He is soo drunk that maybe somebody took him the watch off of his arm while he was coming back home... :lol:

Wearing an Argentina shirt, WTF! I just lost all respect for him. :p

Dadog, could you share your link to the main site where you're getting these photos? "That page" you mentioned didn't give me any info.

Wearing an Argentina shirt, WTF! I just lost all respect for him. :p

Dadog, could you share your link to the main site where you're getting these photos? "That page" you mentioned didn't give me any info.

here you go miss V...PICS

if you find some interesting ones...please share...I have found some but didn't know what watches were so I didn't posted...

oh how we ogle over the pics of our favorite celebs and their watches.

How bout we turn to the flipside and instead of wristshots, let's do pictures of us doing similar thing the celebs would do (faces blurred or cropped out, of course ^_^ )?

I've always dreamt of handing a giant check over to someone! :D