When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Ingy returns with AR ! Better pics now !

maxmilian

I also got my crystal back from Jakub (k222) inspired by Doc I made a similar thread but this one for the Ingy

This pics is shoot under very poor lightning, I tried to catch the last natural light tonight.

The crystal looks amazing (or in other words not at all, its gone !!) its a whole new watch with this coating, this was my favorite watch before and now it is even better.

Thanks Jakub !!

Well here are the first pics raw from the camera, I will take better ones another day with a better lightning setup

PA040679.jpg

PA040662.jpg

PA040694.jpg

PA040673.jpg

PA040675.jpg

PA040690.jpg

You Guys can't even imagine how i'am happy it is worth more than anything, btw lip mark is comming from the metal collar, when collar is custom made for each crystal, (first You need to do very complicated drawing and check dimmensions) there be no lip mark, or even if it is so small that its really hard to seen by naked eye, and durabilyty is amazing too as lab. was useing saphire to increase durabilyty, we made tests and it was extremly hard to scratch it from the crystal, so we used diamond powder and proffesional dremel for cleaning and then it came off but still it wasnt that simple

post-2322-1191535412_thumb.jpg

I also got my crystal back from Jakub (k222) inspired by Doc I made a similar thread but this one for the Ingy
Nice one Max :tu:

I rarely venture in the IWC area, but noticed a familiar thread title :lol:

Looks bloody fantastic, even if I say it, even better than my slightly domed UPO due to the Ingy's flat profile.

Same for me, a favourite now made even more of a favourite (like me can you stop staring at it yet? ;):lol:)