When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My experience of the Lite Hublot BB

Pix

This is the info i've been waiting for. Ive been looking at the HBB black magic lite and i've been waiting to read something like this to help me make up my mind. I would for sure send it for double AR right away. Ive always like the HBB watches and so far the black magic is my favorite. thanks for the info! This is gunna be an expensive year :( haha

dizz

Awesome review Pix . only thing lacking is the AR .. but even without it for the price it's an amazing Rep.

IMHO ..too much emphasis is put on wrist "size' and not on what the dial and watch "look" like... big watches weren't meant for just people with huge wrist... after all it is meant to look oversized.. which is part of the look of the pocket (watch) size time pieces.. just my 2 lincolns..

Live strong and wear it well

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I liked very much your review of the Hublot Big Bang - I own one purchased in Istanbul a couple of yeqrs ago, running perfectly though it's not as perfect a replica as yours...

I wonder if you can help me out: as I was surfing the net jumping from page to page on replicas, I've stumbled on a page from a UK seller that had the most perfect replica ever of a Big Bang - I remember it was selling for a little bit over 1,000 Euros, which is a shame, but anyway, I don't remember the www address...

Do you happen to know it ?

Not that I'm considering putting that much money on a replica...

Many tks

kuarup

Hi Kuarup,

there are indeed dealers selling the Hublot Big Bang between 700 and 1000 dollars, depending on the model. Perfect-clones belongs to these.

I would personally advise you get the lite version (lower beat movement and no AR coating), then have it coated by K2222 or Chieftang. You can get an awesome rep far under 500 dollars in this case.

Silix sells it, and Watchmark too.

All are collectors on this board. To access their section, you have to upgrade your account to "Supporter" however. Hope this helps...

What you see here, folks, is a lite HBB with the best AR coating I have ever seen (and a small mod with the bezel, but that's an other story...)

E.U. members (and others), K2222 is definitely the member of the year for me : he's going to transform my whole collection... :1a:

dialjr8.jpg