When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look what the mailman dropped off!

UB7

Got this in the mail this morning, I think i'm done buying reps for a little while im having trouble givin all my watches the wrist time they deserve

Yeah right, wonder how many times I've heard that before. :lol:

Congrats!

Thanks buddy, the hands dont bother me at all either - I was worried about the datewheel being cruddy but the #'s line up perfect so no complaints here :D However, the all polished ss is hard to keep clean and is a magnet for finger prints etc...Gotta pay some bills im already late for my rent check cause I went overboard this month with all these damm reps! I mean it, no seriously I do!!

Edited by UB7

Yeah, the Breitling all-polished bracelet collects scratches a lot... but it's also very easy to polish to "as new condition" with abrasive metal paste. Especially when you don't have to worry about removing the satin finish.

My whole life I wanted a Breitling. I had a few crappy fantasy models, along with a couple of Subs, a fake Tag, a bad Oris. I came across a guy from Singapore who said he had a really good Super Avenger (about 2 years ago now). Till then I'd only seen the really bad ones. So I had to have it. I was done buying reps until the two tone ultimate BCE came out with the blue face. Then I was done. Then I saw a 116509 with a black face. Being a Daytona fan, I bought it. Then I was done. Then the Carrera caught my eye so I ordered it from Silix, but he only charges shipping on every other watch so I bought a Tag Indy on the same order. Then I was done...

Thanks! I got it sized OK, not great...A little too loose, if I can take 1 of the end links off, the half sized 1's it will be perfect however i'm having trouble getting that last mini link out, gona just bring it in to have a watchsmith take it out if I cant figure it out...The last link were both sides of the link are screwed in, were as the normal links have a screw on 1 side...Can those links before the clasp be removed or am I having trouble because its not meant too?

Edited by UB7

Thanks! I got it sized OK, not great...A little too loose, if I can take 1 of the end links off, the half sized 1's it will be perfect however i'm having trouble getting that last mini link out, gona just bring it in to have a watchsmith take it out if I cant figure it out...The last link were both sides of the link are screwed in, were as the normal links have a screw on 1 side...Can those links before the clasp be removed or am I having trouble because its not meant too?

this should help. :o

Thanks a bunch italiano that video is very helpful! LOL i was turning the screw on the half link for like 20 minutes going WTF!!Gotta hold the other side in as you unscrew DUHHH im so dumb... That guy does great reviews of breitlings, his chronomat evo video is what originally sparked my interest in this watch...The diamond bezel he has is spankin and the day date really turns me on...

http://www.breitlingsource.com/reviews_vid...0Watch%20Review

Edited by UB7